Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Employment Opportunities in the International Market by MELORITA



Poster was designed by me. I'm a system analyst, know nothing about designing. Maka nya, mohon maaf jika poster di atas melanggar hukum alam seekor poster. Kakakakaka..



Date: Friday, 1st June 2012
Venue: UniKL Royal College of Medicine Perak, Ipoh, Perak


Fees:
  RCMP STUDENT / ALUMNI   RM 3
  RCMP STAFF   RM 10
  NON RCMP STAFF/ STUDENT   RM 10


Tentative
  9.30am - 10.00 am   Student Registration
  Arrival of MELORITA representatives
  10.00am - 12.30pm   Session with Nursing and Allied Health
  Sciences Students
  12.30pm - 2.30pm   Lunch Break
  2.30pm - 4.30pm   Staff session
  4.30pm - 5.30pm   Meeting with CEO and Head of Programs
  5.30pm   End of Session

Venue
  Student Session   Purple Lecture Hall
  Staff Session   Board Room Level 2


For Non-RCMP students / staff, kindly contact me (fieda84@yahoo.com) for more details.

This is your chance to find out more on International career opportunities.

More information on MELORITA : http://www.melorita.com/

Click to DOWNLOAD  the registration form.

(Nope, this is not what I was talking about in my previous entry where I said I need your help. :P That one will come out soon.)



No comments: