Monday, September 03, 2012

Da' Vogue.


My colleagues just got married and they asked us to be their photographers. Women photographers.


We are not professional photographers. We are just their friends trying out something new, something we like.

Syapi and Akmar have their own DSLR. As for me, the groom was kind enough to lend his DSLR and lucky for me, it was the best. Haha.

Among we three, I had the least experience. Aku tak pernah amik gambar kawen untuk pengantin, kecuali untuk abang aku dulu. Tu pun banyak yang adik aku amik since she owns one DSLR. Aku menyibuk sekali-sekala.

How's the outcome? I know no rule. I apply no rule. I create no rule. So don't expect anything great please hahahaha.










All photos are captured and edited by me, except the third one. It was taken by my sister and edited by me.


And when the photographers were asked to pose.. we definitely had to give our best shot.

(photo was taken and edited by our friend)




What can I say.. the experience ended with an ice cream in our hands, so.. we loved it!


Anyway, to my dearest friends, Farah & Ekhwan, congratulations you guys! Make cute babies ok! Haha.




2 comments:

farahayuni said...

hamboih. gambar yang last tuuuuhhhh lol

@yU said...

hehehehehe. biasa laaa..