Wednesday, July 21, 2004

My life is a mess...          


Wut ppl say when they have troubles in their lives? Life suxx. Should I say that? No...and never. But still..my life is totally messed up.. From one problem to another problem.. until at a time, I wonder.. how can I cope with all these shit.. and still breathing till this second? Wut I heard from other people when problems came to me.. be strong..there's no life without any problem. That's a fact..and I dun need any damn fact to calm me down. I got a brain to think.. and mind you, that's a fact too.

My studies... everything makes me depressed..the assignments..the exams... quizzes.. classes..wutever you name it... Yes, I know wut you are thinking rite now.. face it, that's wut we call student's life.. or hurm..yes yes.. I can see it clearly in your mind.. "huh..i was a student too!" So.. what? I just want to write this rubbish to let the anger out of my head. While busy doing assignments and preparing another presentation.. [There are juz too many presentations until I have no nerve at all for that]...Its not juz that.. It's...it's so hard to tell here. Now I'm facing other problems..which make me really really sick.

My car...oooh..another valuable thing in my life [is it?]. From the veryyy beginning..I never want a car...till this very moment. My car has been such a great buddy with lots of problems. Should I blame it? Wut the heck..I'm still insane. My dad...was the one who wanted me to have one.. it's for my own good. I know. But because of that car.. I've spent tons and tons of money.. I've always said to my dad.. take it back, take it back.. But yes, my father is still insane too.
And...wut a pleasant surprise I received this morning.. I got a love letter from....taraaa..can u guess? Bet you cantttt!! Who else.. Lans Koperal 121926 Muslin b. Jumaat [wonder is he gorgeous?!] from hurmm...wow.. he's a police traffic.. Cawangan Trafik, IPD Sepang. Just a short letter..with a head titled "Notification of a Traffic Offence". Oh there's more.. he wants me to reply within 7 days time? Wow.. Such a romantic guy~ Ok fine!!! I've got a summons letter! Damnnn~! Abahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

It wasn't my fault.. I dun care wutever it is.. It was NOT my fault goddamn it! This Cyberia so-called-Smarthomes only provides one parking lot for each house. Wut the heck are they thinking? Oh yeah..if they got no brains then the police should have at least one..rite? Where should we park other than the roadsides?! On the roof..??? Oh for God's sake, use your own damn fucking brain!!! Oh God..how on earth am I going to tell my dad? Bet he can do sumthing since he's a police officer. Abah..I need you so badly.

Oh God..I need a shoulder to cry on...Mind if I borrow yours for a second?

No comments: