Friday, March 04, 2005

Nunca Te Hare Llorar..


From the moment you're my friend, our friendship is getting tougher and harder. I knew from the very start that we'd surely end up like this. I knew everything would fall out from its place. I knew we're so not meant to be friends. But why I kept trying to mend the pieces of our broken hearts when I knew it would break again? Why I never tried to stop it since the moment I knew it all? I dun even have a clue.

Eventhough he's not sumone I knew five years ago, I know he's still a good friend.. I heard stories about him eventhough I din want to hear it. Juz because he's an old friend of mine. Juz because I thought I knew him better than everyone else. Juz because I've put my trust on him. I knew that.

I do care about you, friend. The fact is, I dun have a heart to let you slipped into your own world until you're lost in the path you chose. I tried to tell you the truth. I wanted to help you, friend. But after all, all I did was just so wrong to you.

You said that I pretended I know nothing. I wasn't pretending..at all. At my first thought, I din want to put myself in the middle of your problem. I knew it would turn out to be really bad. I kept telling myself to stay out of it. Juz in the name of friend, I sacrificed. It became so confusing and we misunderstood.. for the third time, if I'm not mistaken?

It was a terrible nightmare. I swear to God, as long as it has nothing to do with my life, I will never interfere again. NEVER.

You, my dear dear friend of mine, all I could ask is your one last forgiveness.

I'm truly sorry for what I've done and said to you. I thought you would be very upset with my words. And I din expect I was touched by your words...

"Kau marah aku ke.. kau tego aku ke.. aku takkan sekali-kali benci kau.. sebab kita kawan dah lama, kan?"

By the moment you said that, all I could think was to hit myself straight on the face. No matter how rude I was to you.. no matter how selfish I was.. all you want to protect is still our friendship.

Forgive me, friend. It was all my fault eventhough you din want to hear that.

You're one of the best friends I've ever had.

No comments: