Sunday, February 12, 2006

Hating the way I hated you.



It was such a long time ago when I hated you so much...
When I could only think of hurting you
Cursing you with every harsh word I knew
I forgot where I was and who you were...

Even what I said and what I did to you
You were still you...
You knew so well it wouldn't be any worse
While I could only think of getting rid of you...
I said you are so mean and selfish when I was the one who was the cruelest person you've ever known
But still...
You are standing right in front of me...
I changed. So did you.
But the way you changed can never be compared to mine.

You never say a word even it's too obvious to hide my mistakes
You let me learn on my own and teach me a lesson with your sweetest way
Leaving me the most painful regret I could ever bare.

I hated you once but you left me nothing but pleasures
I hated you so bad but your trust on me is still standing strong.

You hide your love but I know you never lose your care on me
My love slowly grows so deep on you till I only realized I cried when my cheeks were sticky.

I hate it now cause I lost so much valuable times on hating you
I hate it now because the regret you caused me hurts me so deep and painful
And how I wish I could tell you I do not hate you anymore
And show you how much I love you
May the time will never be too late..

No comments: