Wednesday, February 15, 2006

L.0.V.3



Someone told me, love hurts.
Everyone says, it's unpredictable yet so powerful.
And I came to a conclusion, love is an endurable pain.


Maybe this is the right time to talk about love..
Maybe because it's Valentine,
Or perhaps I'm feeling it now. (I said, maybe)
Whatever the reason you might think of,
The true reason is because I lost my wallet this afternoon and I need to do something before I hang myself over for being such a careless person.
If you think the reason is not relevant,
then we have the same thought.


I don't fall in love easily but I do have crushes all the time. I'm used to having crushes more than one at one time. Having a crush on someone is fun, giving you a flicker of surprise whenever you accidently see him. Makes your life happier and your days brighter.


I can't really remember who was my first crush, but I do remember who was my first love. Someone I knew since high school. Till this second, I never love someone else like I loved him. Yes, it was a sad ending but I'm totally happy for him for having such a wonderful girl beside him. He's the reason why it's so hard for me to open this heart to someone else.


Did I regret for wasting more than four years loving somebody who does not belong to me? My friend said, in love there is no regret. And I guess he's right..


My biggest crush ever was my senior in MMU Melaka. Biase lah kan, junior minat senior. Honestly I feel stupid for being a part of the scenario. And now he's happily married. I was surprised to know that and it's kind of a funny feeling to know that someone you longed for is now 'formally owned' by someone else.


Talking about taste, my taste is totally unpredictable. I can fall for someone who can be funny like hell and very talkative but at the same time, I do love someone who is quiet and warm. Someone who smiles more than he talks. But the most important criteria is someone who has a good sense of humor. I laugh all the time, so I'm hunger for stupid jokes. LOL.


Oh God, wut the heck.. Now is midnight and some crazy guys in my block singing 'Stay The Same' (Joey Mcintyre) so loud I think the whole block can hear them. Damn that's funny! Ok, now they change to 'More Than Words'! COOL! Guys, I know it's Valentine. It's too obvious you're trying hard to cheer up yourself. Wut a great laugh anyway.


Ok lah.. time to do something else. Daa..

No comments: