Monday, May 21, 2007

Random Meme.

Do you prefer to sleep or talk to a friend when it gets boring in class?
:: talk. to fall asleep is not an easy thing for me. sumtimes it takes more than a hour.

Do you wave hi with a smile or a serious face?
:: with a smile of coz.

One thing that you like about your house?
:: its kinda space-y.

The last time you cried, is it because of someone?
:: no, its because of the movie spiderman 3!

Chocolate ice cream or chocolate bar?
:: i hate chocolate, and i dun really eat ice cream.

What's the good thing about schooling?
:: u can meet ur eye-candy 5 times a week.

Which part of your body is itchy and aching now?
:: my neck. salah tido. takleh toleh kanan.

Worms or cockroaches?
:: none. disgusting! worms make me throw up.. and the worst thing bout cockroaches is they run to u! demmit.

Yawn with your eyes open or closed?
:: open.

If you can have a choice, would you prefer to be friends or attached with someone you love now?
:: i'm not in love with anyone right now..

In one word, describe your day:
:: lame~ i'm so weak today becoz of the flu and my aching neck.

What website(s) have you opened?
:: friendster, theme XP, mmls, cybertracker, my blog, hi5.

You listen to music when you..
:: in front of the pc, or bored.

What song are you listening to now?
:: Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne.

The latest news you've received?
:: there's one in the newspaper.. kakya bagitau.. herm.. psl sorg bapa yg budow telah membunuh anaknye yg berusia setahun lebey kerana suke kencing merata. sgt lah bangangnye manusia zaman kini...

Last clothing item you bought?
:: telekung.. huhu.

Name 5 things you have around you:
:: printer, specks, pencil case, watch, 2 packets of tissue.

What can't you live without?
:: air.

Who can't you live without?
:: my beloved ones.

State the date, day and time at this moment:
:: Monday, 21st May 2007, 11.41pm.

What do people think when they first meet you?
:: fat girl.

What color is your hair?
:: black

Natural/dyed?
:: natural.

What was the last book you bought?
:: hurmmm.. cant remember. i dun buy books. hahaha.

Do you like reading books?
:: yeah.. novels to be specific.

Do you like answering surveys?
:: yeah when my mind is distracted and i can't study.

Last thing you did?
:: watching Pussycat Dolls Present The Search for the Next Doll - 103 - The Transformation. I lurve it.

Two things that people don't know about you?
:: im homesick at the mo, and my true feelings about ppl around me.

Are you a frequent user of myspace?
:: i HATE myspace.

COMPLETE THESE SENTENCES

I like it when...
:: it's raining.

I love it when...
:: i'm near with my family.

He knows I...
:: he? who? wha-?

No comments: