Monday, September 15, 2008

Those years we had our chances.



ZAMAN SEKOLAH

To be frank, I prefer not to recall any of my school memories because I felt I was not being myself, I was influenced and the thing that I regretted the most is I was not able to stand up for myself. I was hard, I was clumsy, I hated school boys, and I had bestfriends who turned out to be successful backstabbers.

But somehow, I insisted a meme from padfoot because I wanted to do something non-work related when I'm tired doing all the works in the office. She promised me one, and there you go, a meme about 'Zaman Sekolah'. Not to blame her though (no worries, padfoot hihi), doing this survey won't do any harm. Besides, I'd love to share my photos during my school years. I'm not sure I still have them in my PC or not but let's worry about that later.

5 tabiat buruk time sekolah:
1- I came late to school almost everyday when I was in form 2-3 eventhough my school is only a walking distance from my home. There was a few times where I purposedly went home for a while (during school session of course), and went back to school as if I did nothing illegal.
2- I skipped assembly whenever I got the chance. Very risky, though but I never got caught.
3- I used to play 'Spirit of the Coin'. Reluctant to tell you this, but it's true. Taubat dah wei.
4- Everyday it's a must to go to the toilet. Tabiat buruk semua budak pompuan!
5- Suka curi tulang time PJK. Berborak jer.. cikgu suka lepas tangan.

Ada satu kisah jahat, tapi ini bukan tabiat. I only did it once. I broke into prefect's room to get back all my illegal stuff when no one was around. With a little help from my bestfriend, though. She was a prefect.


3 favourite subjek anda... kenapa?
1- English. To all the schools I went to, I liked all my English teachers and I used to be their favourite too. :P
2- Muzik. I only had this class when I studied at SRK (1) Kuala Ampang. Bes lah.. enjoy je blaja muzik ni. I learned playing instruments, dancing, and singing.
3- Maths. This was the class that I had the best concerntration on because I knew I would get into trouble if I didn't listen carefully. But I totally hated Add Maths because of the racist teacher.

Can I add one more? Pendidikan Seni! Rileks jer.. main lukis-lukis. I was pretty good at drawing.. I won contests too. But I can assure you, I don't have that talent anymore. Tak ingat bila last melukis.. longggggggggg time ago.

Oouu.. I loved Biology class too.. boleh main benda-benda yang disgusting. Damn right you are, padfoot.. bedah katak! Hehe besss.. dan bedah tikus. I even got addicted with the blood-type test. I tested on myself more than 5 times. And there was one science exhibition, I volunteered to take part in blood-type test, and I tested on God-knows-how-many students.


3 subjek anda tak suka... kenapa?
1- Add Maths. Reason mentioned above. Plus, this was the only subject that made me cried.
2- Geography. Benci subjek ni sebab banyak sangat tempat nak ingat. I didn't mind learning all the stupid polars, but the need of mesmerizing where coffee is most planted, and what are those institutes involved was really getting on my nerves.
3- History. I loved form 4 syllabus, but not form 5. Reading the text book was really tiring!


Anyway, since I'm in the office, photos will be inserted later.



SRK (1) Kuala Ampang (standard 2)



SMK Kuala Kubu Bharu (form 4)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ayu noafida? budak kelas 4st kan? :). semua pic dalam form 4 tu semua kawan-kawan aku..hehe

@yU said...

yerp. haha sapo ekau ni.. takleh nak teka.