Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Lov3 m3 t3nd3rly


For the quiz I mentioned in my previous entry, I got RM100 Jusco voucher as the prize.

I knew it. Previously I got Jusco vouchers during the annual dinner (eventhough I couldn't come because I was in Singapore), but I gave them all to my sister.

I was hoping to get MPH voucher anyway. Books would be great. MPH voucher is even better.

Well yeah, I'll think what to spend on later. A new goggle definitely..

About this swine flu going on, my colleague told me something about it.

Nor Syazwani M... eh jane ramiscal kene quarantin
Ayu Ay... haa kenape? h1n1 ke
Nor Syazwani M... haah
Nor Syazwani M... flight yg dia balik
Nor Syazwani M... ada org infected
Ayu Ay... lahhhhhhhhh
Nor Syazwani M... so tadi kemenritian kesihattan call
Nor Syazwani M... suh dia balik rumah
Nor Syazwani M... and quarantine
Ayu Ay... perghhhhhhhhh
Ayu Ay... dia xde tanda2 ke?
Nor Syazwani M... takder pulak
Nor Syazwani M... pagi td br jumper dia
Nor Syazwani M... huhuh
Nor Syazwani M... uhukk uhukk
Ayu Ay... ha kau..
Ayu Ay... uhuk2
Ayu Ay... tibe2 pulak kan

And so it happened to be a coincidence, when we went back from lunch, we saw a van from Ministry of Health. When we entered our office, two guys (one is a doctor. Tall.. not bad looking.. virus-free of course..) were waiting in front of the receptionist counter. The receptionist was not there.

"Dari kementerian kesihatan ke?" my friend simply asked while I was heading towards the counter to collect my parcel.

So yea, they were looking for Jane's supervisor. One of us went to look for her while the doctor took a seat.

"Berape kes dah?" I asked while signing the mail collection log book.

"Tujuh belas."

"Dia (Jane) dah balik dah.. ada orang call suruh dia balik," I said. My eyes were fixed on the brown parcel. Fuck yes, this must be my new swimsuit!

"Ar.. Saya lah yang call," answered the not-the-doctor.

"Kitorang ni camne? Takpe ke?" my friend asked. I could sense she was being concerned thinking Jane did come to the office this morning before she was called to go home immediately.

"Takpee," he replied enthusiastically. "Saya nii okk jee."

Hak alah....

I lost my interest and left the counter.But I did take a quick glance at the doctor though. I am having a flu, is there any chance he would notice?

"Dik, dik. Tunggu jap," suddenly he called so I stopped.

"Ye?" I answered with the softest voice I could create. It was not that easy, trust me.

"Awak tengah selsema ke?"

"Ha'ah."

"Batuk?"

"Yep."

"Sore throat?"

"Ten points."

"Tunggu jap boleh?"

"Of course!"

No. That was not what happened.

He was just looking at me and smiling.

Pfft~

By that time, my ex-boss appeared out of nowhere since Jane's supervisor was not around so I simply walked off, back to my desk. So did my friends.

"Apsal dia tak kuarantin je kita semua? 7 hari tu bebb. Kalau nak makan, mintak je, diorang bawakkan."

"Tu lah kan.. Uhuk uhukk, " I replied.

"Suruh lah dia check kita semua. Hehehehe~"

"Betul, betul. Uhuk huk huk~" I agreed.

"Uhuk huk huk," my friend followed.

Pretenders.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

korang ni cam kids yang carik excuse tanak pegi skolah pepagi :P

how cute

@yU said...

hahaha. memang pon. kekadang mcm harap balik keje, dpt news memalam buta.. kata ofis hangus terbakar. Cuti sebulan!

Wuuuuuuu~!!