Friday, January 28, 2005


HOW TO TELL IF A GIRL LIKES A GUY



Hurrrmmm.. betoi ker ni? let see if this is true or not for me... ngeehehe~


1. The girl will laugh at all your jokes.
If me: Erm.. betul la kot. Dia tak buat lawak pun, aku gelak je. Ahahaha..igt aku gile ke?

2. She'll stare at you with a smile on her face.
If me: Hahaha..selalunye menda ni berlaku tanpa disedari.

3. She'll ask you who you like, continuously.
If me: Not continuously.. only once.


4. She might try to make you jealous.
If me: No no.. not me. Macam poyo jerk~


5. She'll beg that you do everything for her.
If me: Heehahahahah.. tah pape~ Who am I to put such a high hope?


6. She might start talking to your friends.
If me: Maybe..then I'll get the chance to know him better, aite?


7. She'll talk to you about the different varieties of guys.
If me: Ermmmmm... I seldom talk to someone I like. Nervous beb.. warkakak~


8. She'll always seem to be talking about how nice you are.
If me: Owh.. pujian dari ku agak mahal untuk insan bernama lelaki. Kecualilah kekawan yang close tu tak kisahlah.


9. She'll always be flirting with every other guy except you.
If me: Aku mane reti flirt. Aku gadis yang baik. Miaahahah~ Suddenly a cute guy come across me and I say, "Hey sexy~"


10. She'll always ask what to do in a bad situation.
If me: Only when I get the chance...



Ok so now.. has anyone got any clue yet? HEHEHEHE~~


No comments: