Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Distracted Defected Drain, sorry, I mean Brain.


Okay y'know what, I really want to update this blog with my latest activities I've been doing and how my new job has really been. I really do. But there's something bothering in my mind and I can't get it the hell out from my freaking brain.

It might sound silly but this match.. I mean, this one football match tonight between Man U and Barca is really distracting my mind and I don't get the chance to watch it since tomorrow I'll be working and my body insists a really good night sleep ever since it knew that a company is paying me for whatever I do during weekdays so, yeah.. I'm distracted by this stupid match.

Oh well, you wonder why? I'm into football for real if you haven't noticed and no, I'm not giving excuses here, hello. Another thing that really annoys me is that there's been a voting in err.. I forgot which TV station anyway the vote was like so freaking freaky with 70% of the voters voted that Man U is going to win and hell, what the freaking hell?

So, well I'm gonna post another update later (please expect more than five days or so). I gotta hit the sack. And hurm.. I wonder will I really get a good sleep tonight eventho I'm not gonna watch the game cause I'm pretty dead sure I'll be looking at my handphone in my palms every five minutes waiting for the report about Barca.

Well yeah I know Barca is really having a down time right now. But really dude, I'm not in the mood to trash my own favourite team, so till then.


p/s: please pardon my english (like it was good before, crap~) since I really don't care about it when I'm in this kind of state, so u got me.

p/s 2: don't leave negative comments on Barca or too positive comments on Man U, or be sure I'll be too delighted to delete it.

No comments: