Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It's always seven.


tagged by sHa.

.7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME.

.i love reading Harry Potter books but the character of Harry itself is one of the characters I don't really like.i am currently the eldest cousin at my mom's side who is not yet married and that gives me a lot of headaches.i am allergic to some perfumes, i will get dizzy very badly.i am capable of hurting people physically (nothing has to do with martial arts i learned).my current biggest crush is william moseley(i know he is 3 yrs younger than me).my first pet named Rocky and it was a little turtle.i write a lot of stories/fanfics but i keep them only to myself and they are all password-protected.



.7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME.

.natural disaster.losing people i love.losing my patience, because if it happens, the person who causes it is a dead meat.cockcroaches.dogs.fatal accidents.big flying bugs.



.7 RANDOM MUSIC AT THE MOMENT.

.bounce - timbaland ft dr.dre, missy & JT.i bruise easily - natasha bedingfield.low - florida ft t-pain.anyway - martina mcbride.all-american girl - carrie underwood.take a bow - leona lewis.animal instinct - the cranberries.



.7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST.

.deyymm la~!.fine, fine..seriyes?.dude~.demmit.."Maria, Zurin, Syakiera-" (3 favourite wrong names all the time).most frequent: SHIT!.



.7 THINGS I TREASURE THE MOST.

.my family.my bumblebee.my pc.my phone.my harry potter books.my good memories.the bless God has given me and my family thru all this time.



.7 “FIRST TIME” THINGS I EVER DID.

.forgot my own birthday (i was completely stunned when my family wished me).scratched ppl's car with a coin (glad i did it).drove all by myself (alone) to the hospital went i got asthma attack and seriously need a nebulizer (luckily i managed to reach home when i was high after the treatment - i saw eight roads and twelve traffic lights at a time).showed a really rude sign to a really rude bus driver and an MMU student for being such an asshole (they looked utterly in disbelief).i got asthma attack but didn't go to the hospital until it healed itself 4 days later (stupid decision, i could die).i spinned my car at damansara road because i sped 100km/hr at a sharp-cornered flyover and it was raining (luckily i managed to control and stopped dead right next to the concrete wall facing opposite way).i scolded my boss, just now.. duh!



.7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS.

.sha (she did alredi. haha.).fieza (double-tagged so no excuse, sis.). chii. four more people but unfortunately they don't have any blog. so blame me not. yeay.

No comments: