Friday, January 23, 2009

Don't save me. I'm too tangled.




My office is full of oranges.

My team received a big box of oranges from our vendors' company. Our GM gave each of us two oranges along with Ang Pow. A few of my officemates dropped by at my desk asking me to finish their oranges, including the ones in the picture above (thanks LC for the drawing). But among all the oranges, the one I appreciated the most is from someone I can't mention in English. Haha. It was the first orange I got and I haven't eaten it yet.

Now I have five more oranges to finish. I am trying my best.

After all the busy days, I finally get the chance to reduce the stress and burden that have been piling up on my shoulders during this Chinese New Year holidays.

Yes, it's been really stressful. With people chasing you every minute, calling up your name here and there, nearly 20 people instant-messaging you each day asking for assistance until at one time I had to unable my IM, and your mailbox keeps getting bombed due to exceeded quota. And sometimes, people had to queue and take turns just to see me.

I am not a help desk. I am a system developer.

But don't get me wrong. I am not saying I do not like my work. Eventhough sometimes people can be really disturbing.. but they do not annoy me. They work professionally and they are being friendly. I am stressed, but I still laugh with them. They do things the right way. Plus, my officemates are from everywhere.. China, India, Philippines, Singapore, UK.. etc. Half of them are not Malaysians. And Malay are just a few. Each team will have like one or two Malays only. Mamat Hindustan bersepah wei.. macam drama Bollywood bila diorang berborak. Oh nehi.. Kuch kuch hota hai~



[photo removed]


All my friends are busy making plans to get married. Yah, I realized it's about time for me to think about it. But I feel like I love my work more than my personal love story. I'm not saying that I don't want to get married. I want to be in love but I haven't found the right man.

And yeah, I don't feel like discussing this kind of topic nowadays.

Gong Xi Fa Cai, everyone.


* * * *



By the way,
My blog turns 5 years old this January and this is my 371st entry.

Still active blogging and haven't thought of quitting yet.



10 comments:

Sang Hidup di Dunia said...

ke manakah shoutbox mu?

@yU said...

ops.. shoutbox bagaikan tidak begitu mendapat sambutan, jadi gwe remove lah. :D

Anonymous said...

so which one is pradeep? hehehhe

@yU said...

alamaks~ :P
cari sendiri.

Fieza said...

2 girls only??
Eh, aku igt korang leh pakai x formal? Asal sume smart jer..
Btw, where's your boss? lol

Mule2 pandang those oranges, igtkan toys. hahaha

p/s: Dude, rase dah lame gile x borak ngan ko :(

@yU said...

aa bole je pakai tak formal..
and fyi, all those guys adalah vendors.. kira company aku outsource. so diorang kene follow rules company diorang..sbb tu diorg kene pakai formal.

aku dgn membe pompuan aku je permenant staff kt prudential. tp kebetulan aritu aku pakai formal. :P

My boss? hahah. kene tinggal kat ofis. sekor pun tak ajak.


p/s: tu lah.. aku dah stat rindu nak hang out dgn ko n sha.. :(

Unknown said...

letak la shoutbox. layout dulu lagi best. simple je.. lalala

@yU said...

ah jeles lah tu.

mymar said...

eee saya tau spe yg bg orange tu...lalala. mana satu nyerrr??

@yU said...

hahahaha...
ala..
malu nak cakap.

hahaha poyos.

die duk sebelah saye. :)