Thursday, January 29, 2009

I am my biggest fan.


Tagged by Eita

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. at the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. you can’t tag the person who tagged you. since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so i can see your weirdness.

[1] I don’t eat chewing gums.

[2] I truly hate people who give up without trying.

[3] Full moon makes me happy.

[4] Currently 80% of my life is about work.

[5] I talk with my car because sometimes I feel it understands me.

[6] I am currently having a huge crush on someone who I am not supposed to have that kind of feeling with and it’s killing me.

[7] I’ve written two fan fictions that I keep for my personal reading.

[8] I hate most of Malay dramas.

[9] One of my favourite songs is Animal Instinct by The Cranberries.

[10] I shop and watch movies alone.

[11] The most valuable thing I own is my family.

[12] I seldom watch TV.

[13] I value all kinds of arts.

[14] I hate sewing.

[15] Personal thought : Men wearing pelikat are sexy.

[16] The accent I like the most is British.



I’m tagging:

No one. Feel free to do if you want to and do let me know.


20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am currently having a huge crush on someone who I am not supposed to have that kind of feeling with and it’s killing me.

wooooowooooooo, apsal aku tatau nih? SAPEEEEEE????

The accent I like the most is British.

Ditto bb. More specifically, the Londoners'. Guh. Sgt sexy...

Anonymous said...

btw aku dah wat meme nih :D [here

Fieza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fieza said...

Crap. Silap tulis.

Ditto bb. More specifically, the Londoners'. Guh. Sgt sexy...

How about those Merseyside boys? SEXY SIUT. ESP. CARRAGHER. HAHAHAHAHHAH


Anyway,

[3].. Are you.. a .. werewolf??? LOL X)

[5] Weirdo :p I talk to myself often though. X)

[6] SAPE? SAPE? SAPE????

[8] Sape yg suke? Ade ke? Hahahaah.

[9] Aku dgr jer lagu tu igt ko :)

[15] GUH. Especially kalo mix ngan ngan baju melayu. Fieza loike. XD

Anonymous said...

ehhhh Theo ader Londoners' accent ok. Aku ske dengar. Nick pon kekdg wat London nyer accent. Guh... camne nk describe ntah. Sweetly polite tapi sexy.

How about those Merseyside boys? SEXY SIUT. ESP. CARRAGHER. HAHAHAHAHHAH

what ar' yeh talkin'? Hahahaha. Carra / Rooney ckp, aku seriyesly slalu looking/hoping for subtitles. Tak paham siyal. Hahaha~

@yU said...

woi! spam ke hape? kasik laa aku respon dulu.

I am currently having a huge crush on someone who I am not supposed to have that kind of feeling with and it’s killing me.

can't reveal in public, i'm sorry. I'll tell you guys later. :) but surely im going to frustrate you cause it's DAMN silly.

fieza,

Anyway,

[3].. Are you.. a .. werewolf??? LOL X) sadly yes..

[5] Weirdo :p I talk to myself often though. X) hahaha well then u're a weirdo too. :P

[6] SAPE? SAPE? SAPE???? tell you later. :)

[8] Sape yg suke? Ade ke? Hahahaah. ADE OKEH!!

[9] Aku dgr jer lagu tu igt ko :) eh ye ke? i was a big fan of cranberries.

[15] GUH. Especially kalo mix ngan ngan baju melayu. Fieza loike. XD i loike too! wuuh~


btw, korang ckp pasal sape ni? footballers mane ni? haish~ aku pon tak paham rooney cakap per.. tp beckham ckp, aku give up terus. dah la sore kartun hahah.

Anonymous said...

Carra = Jamie Carragher. He's the vice-captain of Liverpool. And he's Scouse, same macam Wayne Rooney gak. Scouse accent sgt2 thick and they tend to talk sooooo freaking fast. So kalau dengar those 2 wat interview, aku slalu ternganga, sbb tak paham satu habuk pon. Hahaha.

Wait, waaaaiiiit - your crush tu doesn't happened to be so damn good in dancing kan? Ker?

@yU said...

hhahaa.. are you referring to Adam Sevani?

'Course Not!

it is someone who I meet almost everyday. :)

ms.dz said...

thx cik ayu for doing this! *hugs*

p/s: i think i ade tag u another meme... it's the one b4 dis. do it whenever u feel free & if u feel like to do so! hee :D thx!

@yU said...

haha yes yes.. ade satu lagi..
dah half way tapi ade soklan2 yg stuck.
i will post it soon! :)

Fieza said...

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!!! *angkat tgn cam Hermione*

....
....
....
....

YOUR BOSS!!!!!!!

...
..
.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA.


[9] Aku igt ko bgtau aku ko suke lagu tu.. so bile dgr jer, igt kat ko :D

@yU said...

Dear Fieza,
What a brilliant guess!
Thanks a lot.

pfft~!

Unknown said...

Personal thought : Men wearing pelikat are sexy.

setujuuuuuuuuuuuu...chii dulu slalu gak tarik kain pelikat member chii kalo dia turun pakai kain pelikat je..ahaha..opsss

@yU said...

oh my god.

itu ayu belum penah buat lagi.

bahaya tu!!

haha.. kontrol hormon anda, chii. :))

Unknown said...

letak la shoutboxx! ngeh3x kakyu di tag..

@yU said...

shoutbox? maleh.

ok i'll do the tag.

Unknown said...

ahaha...tp chii tau dorang pakai boxer kat dlm..lgpun ada sorang ni dok citer ske pakai kain sebab berangin..ahahaha

@yU said...

hahaha.. ye lah.. adekah relevan untuk melihat boxer mereka? :))

Unknown said...

errr..sgt susah nak jwb tu..ahhaha

@yU said...

haha.. bunyi macam sangat tak rela nak jawab. :P