Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Let's do this!



Have you heard about it?

If yes, so what are you going to do? Join in or say no?

Jom, everyone!

This is the place we live in we're talking about.

Let's participate! All we need is your finger to switch off the lights!

When? This coming Saturday, 28 March 2009.

What time? 8.30pm-9.30pm.
personally I think even a couple of hours won't do us any harm, unless you have Myctophobia.

So friends, let's do this!!

If you really think it's too much to ask for, I hope this video might at least make you feel human.




P/S: Trust me, I've so many things to share about my personal life but I haven't got time.

5 comments:

@yU said...

adoi.. amende la ni..

Anonymous said...

spamming :))


yes, let's do this peeps!


p/s : oit nnt kol bape nk pegi?

Anonymous said...

btw last year abg aku join
dier siap makan marshmallow at his backyard, ala-ala camping. Jeles giler aku

@yU said...

maybe aku suh coder aku translate kan.. curious jugak. hahahah.

dude thanks for today!!
dapat wat projek dlm gelap..
opss..
projek makan sushi. hehe.

esok mari attack KINOKUNIYA!!!!

Anonymous said...

yay! jom jom Kino :D