Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Go google.

Tagged by Eita. I finally did it, dear! (high 5!) Is there anything else that I owe you? Lemme know. (^_^)v


The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.

I'm...



I really want to go to ..

Madeira Island, Portugal.


My favourite place ..



My favourite thing ...



My favourite drink ...



My favourite food ..



My favourite colour ..



I live in

Cyberjaya.


I was born in

Hospital Besar Ipoh, Perak.


My school/college



My favourite story



My hobby



I wish



Who i want to tag ???
mar, melal, chii.





Credit: all image hosts.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh damn

cik eita pon tagged aku gak, tak wat2 lagik. Aritu dah wat halfway (on notepad) tetiber bijak sgt, aku pegi humban ke trash. And terus delete. Huhuhu.

btw Madeira Island? Portugal? ugh, never knew that place. Ade pe kat saner? Ker incik Deco was born there? [eh I thought he was Brazilian?]

@yU said...

hahaha sila la buat sekali lagi. hihi.. tag ni senang. copy paste img link je.

portugal is a beautiful country. byk historical places. and please, it has nothing to do with deco. i know he was brazilian.. hehehe.

Unknown said...

iena pn tagged kyu yg ini.. uwawa..

Anonymous said...

wat dah! yay!

@yU said...

uiks iena ade tag kakyu taggie ni ek? sorry lupe. hehe.