Sunday, March 01, 2009

Stressed? Spell it backwards and you get desserts.


I got like five tags to be done, I really want to do it but I’ve to find the right time. As for now, biarlah aku merapu dulu.. hehe.

So now came another weekend. I decided to have a good long rest today (Saturday) so I woke up late and got up from bed as when my mom called, giving a fake surprise saying she was here. I already saw the number she was calling from was my hometown’s but I was too blur so I believed her. Well, she got me.

But still somehow I wished it was true..

Anyway, there was something my mom asking for.

Ibu : Esok buat pe?
Me : Mm.. Entah.. Cuci kete kot.. *menggeliat*
Ibu : Kamu tanak pegi Nilai 3 ke? (baik punya soklan~)
Me : Ar? Nilai 3? *sambil tenyeh-tenyeh mata* Ibu nak Ayu beli apa-apa ke? (dah tau dah..)
Ibu : Aa.. ibu nak kirim tudung yang macam ibu beli aritu.. Ibu nak tiga helai.
Me : Tiga helai??
Ibu : Nanti ibu bayar la. <- ini ayat standard dia. But I’ll never take her money.
Me : Colour apa? *sambil selak langsir tepi katil*
Ibu : Mm.. colour kuning.. Kuning yang mm.. Kuning la. Tapi bukan kuning sangat..
Me : ...
Ibu : Satu lagi ibu nak colour hijau.. Hijau yang macam.. mm.. Camna ye nak cakap..
Me : ...
Ibu : Satu lagi, apa-apa colour je lah.. Hurmm.. colour apa ye... Kamu tengok-tengok lah.. Tapi tak nak hitam tau.
Me : Ibu, apa kata nanti Ayu dah jumpa, Ayu amik gambar send kat ibu dulu, then ibu tengok ok ke tak.
Ibu : Ha okay!
Me : Err.. colour apa tadi?
Ibu : Kuning dan hijau.
Me : Ok. Huwarghhh~~ *nguap naga*

I had fried spaghetti I cooked last night for my breakfast. I washed my dirty clothes. I cleaned up the freezer. I tidied up my room and felt I could breath easier now. Oh I so love morning sunshine.. Rasa nak pergi berjemur.

I had a very late lunch around 5. Tiba-tiba teringin nak makan perut so masaklah perut masak lemak cili api.

Pastu kak Raina ajak pergi saloon, kul 6 gerak gi Dengkil.. I wasn’t planning to cut or wash my hair. I only intended to accompany her but I ended up washing and cutting my hair. Hahaha.

So tomorrow we’re going to Nilai 3. Pastu membe nak tinjau-tinjau baju nikah sekali.. Personal note to myself : Selamat mensaikokan diri.

So what’s up with my life generally?

Kerja masih bertimbun but aku dah jarang stay sampai malam.. kekadang on time dah cabut. Sejak project dah launch ni, macam-macam transition diorang buat. Ada yang kena assign banyak team (macam haku nih.. rasa nak mati)..ada yang going nowhere, terkapai-kapai takde keje.. Kinda not fair tapi biasalah kerja ikut projek ni.

And recently I was diagnosed with blood disorder problem (let me keep it general so no one has to go and google about it).. I’m not going to talk about it yet, not until I know what is really going on with my body! I am worried, I’ve to be frank. I just found out I’ve been having this disorder since last year and even the doctor looked worried more than I did. So hurm.. just wait what the heamotologist is going to do with me. Thank God I’m not afraid with needles.

Ok lahhh .. nak tidow. *nguap naga lagi*

No comments: