Thursday, August 06, 2009

Have I told you lately that I hate you?



Have you ever dealt with a person who admits he’s perfect when it’s obviously no one in this world is utterly perfect?

Believe me or not, this kind of ugly creature exists.

Dear who-knows-it-all,

I hate it when you keep thinking that you’re being a super duper cool person when you claimed that no one ever told what’s wrong with you.

First of all dear dreadful living thing, people around you hate you so much they don’t even bother to correct you when you do wrong. You talk so superciliously we don’t even know when you’re being human.

You’re an ignorant jerk, that’s what you are. People hate it when you’re around. When we see you, we’d go “Oh here comes the walking Wikipedia!”

And now you started to think you’re a perfect human being?

You’re not even human! Didn’t I tell you that?

Have you ever thought why no one ever bothered correcting your bad manners? It’s not because you’re perfect, you mad cow. It’s because you’re too proud of yourself, swollen with pride!

You snobbishly said I’ve changed.. He’s changed.. Everyone has changed BUT you.

Don’t you think by saying those things makes you look like a complete idiot already?

How pathetic!

Come and deal with me if you really want to know how far from perfection you are.

If there’s one thing you’d ask from me, I’d give you a mirror.






3 comments:

PANGLIMACYBER .Inc said...

btui nyer marah nie.....gegel aku bace....:P

Raina said...

nice one,bebeh!

@yU said...

haha bern saje je nk perli aku ek.