Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A year older.

Today is my 25th birthday.

I'd like to thank each and everyone of my dearest friends who wished my birthday thru sms, calls, ym, emails, friendster and facebook mostly, whichever way you used.. thank you so very much.

For my birthday wish, I'm hoping to have a better and healthier life.

Start valuing what you have and what you don't need to have as we will never know what we're going to face in future. Wallahualam.

Oh the last person to wish me was my mother. Probably because she doesn't have facebook. Haha. I totally understand that.

Anyway, how's your fasting? This year my Ramadhan is a little different as I have to carefully schedule with whom I'm gonna spend my break fasting with because I feel really bad when I have to turn down some invitations. Like today, my housemates asked me to break fast at home since they wanted to cook but I had to politely say no cause I've promised with another friend. And they again asked me to stay tomorrow, but I already planned to break fast with my officemates. And some other friends asked me to break fast with them on the same day. Honestly I felt really really bad.

Actually I was planning to spend all my fasting weekends in Ipoh but I need to find some times to meet some of my friends so I'm not going back to Ipoh on the third weekend.

Oh wow, I think I'm having a food allergy right now.. my lips feel itchy and swollen. Great.


No comments: