Thursday, June 02, 2011

Where do I belong?

I am in the midst of cleaning up my blog. Over 600 entries to scan through. I have to say it's a bit tedious yet I already spent 3 days to scan through 378 entries. :P Half way more to go I suppose.

I hope I can go back to my old blog by next week. InsyaAllah.



7 years of blogging. Never missed a single month. That's not something everyone can commit to. :) Yet that's not what I value the most. There are too many memories in there..  Photos since I was 20 years old. I was ugly, dark, my skin was super oily, my tudung was a disaster, no make-up, bad bad clothes. ( I am not saying I am beautiful now but I am pretty sure I look much better now despite of the fact that my body am like doubled the size. Geez..)

Eventhough I look hideous in those photos, I really don't care. Since the first year I created my blog, I kinda made a bow to myself,

"Blog and post photos like it's nobody's business. No one is going to fall for you by reading your blog. So just be yourself."

(err.. maybe somehow I got it wrong somewhere between those lines.)


Anyway,

I feel sad, really sad that I had to remove most of the photos, except for those which don't show my face clearly. Some even caused me a tear or two. It's so true that pictures can tell thousand stories.

Why do I have to do this?

I really don't know how many enemies I have in my life. I barely hold any grudge on anyone but this one particular bitch I surely do. I never thought there will be people who hate me this much though, trying to ruin our lives just because of jealousy and failing to accept the truths. 

What to do, eh?


Let's keep praying we won't turn out to be one. Amin.

Anyhoos, I'll be transferring some of the entries here to the old blog.


You know what? I'm thirsty.








No comments: