Saturday, June 28, 2008

A charmed life.



I am glad that last night I had dreams about my mom and my brother which caused me a terrible feeling of homesick thus I was able to wake up early to drag my plus-sized butt to the office and even got time to stop by at the terminal to buy my breakfast (since I believed I was not going to have time to eat for lunch).

I am glad that today my car didn't run out of gas and nobody punctured my tyres therefore I could go to office with 100km/hr speed as usual eventhough it is only 5-minutes journey.

I am glad that nobody stole my computer and it was good in place eventhough power failure hit five times and brought dramatic confession from all officemates scaterring the words "Shit!" and "Fuck!" all over this lovely workspace. The only jargon word that was heard was "Bodohhhh!!' which eventually was from me.

I am glad that I could stand the heat in this office since they did not turn on the aircond and I was sweating like a pig eventhough finally I had to carry my cpu which is twice lighter and smaller than my cpu at home to this one glass room which magically the aircond is well-functioning because I was the only one who could stand the heat but not my bloody cpu.

I am glad that I managed to get out for lunch which I finally decided to spend two-hours time at Alamanda and wasted over RM100 buying a new handbag, facial products, eye-drops as well as chocolates for my younger-but-taller sister but lost my Careffour's receipt thus I had to pay RM1.50 for parking ticket which everyone knows I could get for free.

I am glad that I'm still happily spending my time writing this entry although I am certainly aware that I have half an hour left to finish all my work before I can go back to my hometown this evening. Shite!!!

This is, my friends, what we called..

A charmed life.

No comments: