Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Life, The Loves and The Inspiration



I woke up at eight and went to my office before the clock hit number 9. Nobody was there, so I switched on the lights and went to the pantry for a cup of Milo while waiting for my PC to get used with the fact that he had to work on Saturday morning.

Then, to my surprise, my officemates showed up at around 10 and 11. I did every work I could and by 12.30, I realized I couldn’t finish it all. I rang a few of my friends including Fezal who I was supposed to go to P Ramlee theatre with and by that time, I was already half-hearted to go. The theatre started at 3pm and by 1 o’clock I was still in the office. Finally I decided to go home and bought lunch for me and my buddies who were waiting at my home.

I told Fezal that I couldn’t make it. I din want to be selfish since all the tickets were with him. So if I still insisted to go, he might be late. But he said I could make it, thus I changed my clothes and left home around 1.55pm. I brought all the make-ups with me, but I didn’t manage to pack my stuff since I was going back to Ipoh straightly after the theatre.

I sped and reached Putrajaya Central in five minutes. We met there and reached KL in twenty minutes. Don’t bother asking how fast we drove. And we were the second to arrive. We waited in about ten minutes for the rest and took some pictures before heading into the hall. I saw a few celebrities but I am not that type of people who would chase over local artists. :P

Once they handed over the tickets, we went into the hall and there were ushers everywhere. I looked down on the floor to read the seat labels and I was like, “Okay. This is Y. Mine is.. what?” I got like three to four people asking my seat and so I quickly gazed at my ticket, “G. God gracious, G?” I just noticed that we were at the front seats and it was like a long way to go. Finally we reached at the front seats and sat down. We were like, “Okay.. depan gile.” And I replied, “Ni jerawat pun nampak.”

We couldn’t thank enough to our friend, Shidee who bought the tickets one month ago but unfortunately he was not able to join since he’s on duty in Sabah. We even got student’s price with 30% discount. Lucky us.

Oh well, I should also thank Fezal for convincing me that I could make it to the theatre. It was truly such a waste if I didn’t go. The theatre was da bomb! The dancers, man.. seksi nak mampos. I gave standing ovation to Musly Ramlee at the end of the show. I wanted to give it to Liza Hanim as well, but I was stuck because nobody in my row stood up. Haha. I have seen Liza as one of the most talented singers in the world and I always felt her voice is much much better than Dato’ Siti. That night, she proved me right. Liza didn’t overdo it. I know she could blow off the audience with her high range vocal but she didn’t do so. She reached the high notes with only 30% of her true voice.

After the show, we waited at Istana Budaya until Maghrib and then we had our dinner at Kampung Baru. My bus to Ipoh was at 9.30pm so we left the restaurant around 9. Unfortunately Fezal took the wrong road and by accident, we entered KL-Putra Highway and the nearest exit was Bukit Jalil. Haha. I was okay with that, I was just hoping there was still gonna be any bus going to Ipoh. We reached Pudu at 9.45 and the bus had left. But I was lucky enough because there was another one at 10.30pm.

I was exhausted since the night before I watched Euro at McD until 5 and I didn’t get enough rest that day so I slept during the whole journey and I woke up when it was only 5km before Simpang Pulai exit. I remembered my dad asked me to call when I reached Gopeng.. but anyway, I was reaching Ipoh already. Thus, I had to wait for my bro to pick me up in about ten minutes. I forgot to bring my solution and lens case so we stopped at 7E before heading back home.

Ahh.. what a day. I was so tired I couldn’t stay up to watch Euro but I did wake up several times because my sis was watching it and she couldn’t stop jumping and screaming on my bed. Pfft~!

Speaking of Euro, I am so frustrated to see Portugal and Germany will meet up on the QF. It’s just so soon. Portugal is tough but I don’t really see they can win the title. Lol. What kind of supporter I am. But we’ll see. Prove me wrong, Deco!





The gents.


Musly Ramlee.


Future Salomas.



[photo removed]
The banner.


[photo removed]
Me and Siti.


[photo removed]
Me and Fezal.


Glad to see this sign. We truly need a break. :P


[photo removed]
With Zura and Arom.


The ticket.

No comments: