Monday, June 16, 2008

The other side of the story.

Part 1: The Birth of You
1) Were you a planned baby?
: I guess so. :P

2) Were you the first?
: No, I'm the second child.

3) Who was present at your birth?
: My dad of course. I still remember about him telling me how he decided to change my second name n*r*f*dah to what it is now.

4) Were your parents married when you were born?
: A definite yes.

5) What is your birthdate? August 26.


Part 2: The Family
1) An only child?
: Gladly no.

2) If you have siblings, are you oldest, middle, or youngest?
: Middle. The one who is different from the others. The one who always wants to outshine and be the best among the rest. :P

3) What are your sibling’s names?
: Ariffizlan and Ayu Nurhaslina.

4) Which parent do you get along with best? And why?
: My mom. She's really sporting and open-minded. I talk almost everything with her.

5) What do you fight about?
: About me being lazy when she's around. hahaha.

6) Do you have step parents?
: Nope.


Part 3: Your Personality

1) How high/low is your self esteem?
: I used to have a really low self-esteem. I think I've improved.

2) Do you get depressed about things easily?
: Not really. I used to take it easy. Things don't always go as planned.

3) Are you an extrovert (outgoing) or an introvert (reserved)?
: More to outgoing when I meet the right people. Okay, I can be pretty loud.

4) Are you happy?
: There are things I wished I had, but overall, I'm happy with what God has given me.

5) Do you live life to the fullest?
: I believe we can never live life to the fullest. We can only try. Life is beautiful when you know how to appreciate it, not to exploit it.


Part 4: Appearance
1) Are you comfortable with the way you look?
: I've to be honest. I'm comfortable but not satisfied.

2) Describe your hair?
: Straight, medium-thick, coloured.

3) How do you dress?
: Casual. Anything comfortable.


Part 5: The Past
1) Were you a strange child?
: Hurmmm..I'm not sure about that. I preferred to play rounders, galah panjang and all sort of games with boys. I wrestled with them a lot. I did hit one of the boys and broke his tooth. I used to receive lotss of love letters too. It was so funny. I got my first love letter when I was 8. When I was 9, I transferred to another school and received twelve letters in just a few days. I was so pissed off and tired of having those attentions so I told my mom and my bro. She had to come over to my class to settle it down (she's a teacher) while my bro who was eleven chased the boys with his friends. It was just so stupid.

2) What did you used to love that you no longer do?
: Rounders! Cycling, knitting, dancing, acting.... lots of things.

3) Do you have the same friends?
: I still have their contacts but not all of them.

4) Was there anything in your past that was traumatizing?
: I guess no. I involved in car accidents but I was not traumatized.


Part 6: The Future
1) What is your ambition?
: Having the right career, marrying the right guy and living with the right family.

2) Are you scared of growing old?
: It does scare me a little but it's what we called life.

3) Do you want to get married?
: Of course I do, but not this year.


Part 7: The Outdoors
1) Do you prefer indoors or outdoors?
: Mostly indoors.

2) Favorite Season
: How can I tell? I live in Malaysia and never been to four-seasons countries.

3) Do you like walking in the rain?
: No, I don't think I do. I don't want to get struck by lightning. :P


Part 8: Food
1) Are you a vegetarian?
: No.

2) What is your favorite food?
: Mom's cooking, rice porridge, soups etc.

3) What food makes you want to gag?
: Anything too spicy and salty.

4) What is your favorite dessert?
: Pudding, banana split.

5) What is your favorite restaurant?
: None particularly.

6) Are you a fussy eater?
: Nope, as long as it's not spicy.


Part 9: Relationships and Love
1) Are you single?
: Yes.

2) If taken who is the lucky guy/girl?
: Lucky you say?

3) Do you think love is the best feeling in the world?
: No. I don't think so. Why can love be the best feeling if it brings you the most unbearable pain?

4) Do you believe in love at first sight?
: Absolutely no, I do not.


Part 10: Experiences
1) What was one of your greatest experiences?
: Experiences that taught me how to love myself and appreciate everything around me.

2) What was one of the worst?
: The ones that took away something I loved.

3) Have you ever done drugs?
: Illegally, yes. :P

4) Have you ever thought you were going to die?
: Duh~ Many times.

No comments: