Monday, August 04, 2008

Count that blessing.




Finally, my dream came true.

Finally, I got to see my favourite footballer live on the pitch.

Ye, aku tau dah lama lepas.. tapi nak cite jugak, tak kire. :P

Actually I applied for a leave on that day so that I wouldn't have to rush to Shah Alam to see the match. But, I don't know if it should be called as lucky or not, but I was not well on that Monday, so I went to see a doctor and found out my blood sugar was low. Padan la aku rasa weng-weng dan pitam for a few seconds. Ye ye slama ni aku cut sugar (especially rice) sebab sedara-mara aku ramai diabetes. Ter-over cut la pulak kan. :P

So I got two days MC (Monday and Tuesday) and I had to run a blood test because the doctor was concerned about something. So okay the result was not so good cause he found out I got blood infection. Entah macamana aku bole dapat tah.. My platlet was higher than normal rate. So he wanted me to run a full blood test. Luckily I have no problem with needles. :P

I should rest for the whole week tapi tak bole lah sebab workload bertimbun-timbun. Aku pergi gak keje ari Rabu dengan Jumaat. Mujur tak pitam lagi hari Rabu tu weng habis. So since aku dah dapat MC untuk hari aku pergi tengok Chelsea match tu, aku pun suruh team lead aku reject leave application aku.. rugi woo kalau dia approve, ilang satu annual leave.

So on Tuesday, which was the same day I knew I had blood infection, I went to Shah Alam all by myself at around 5pm and drove straight away to UiTM to pick up my sister who is also a big fan of international football (she's supporting Werder Bremen and Germany, and her favourite player is Miroslav Klose who has transferred to Bayern Munich and broke her heart into pieces just like Deco did to me).

Luckily padfoot and her sister had reached stadium much earlier so she promised to reserve our seats. Muchos gracias, darling! My sis and I reached stadium at around urmm.. 6pm I guess. The stadium was still empty, only a few people were already in.. most of the people were still loitering outside.

With padfoot.



I don't support Chelsea, so does my sister. I came to see only Deco and Scolari whereas my sister was dying to see Ballack. So we had nothing to buy.. no caps, no blue jerseys, no scarfs etc. I would love to buy my sis anything she liked but she claimed there is no way she would betray her team. lol.

[photo removed]

With my sis.



I must say I was completely stunned by Deco's appearance. I just couldn't believe my eyes.. I couldn't believe I was actually looking at him.. not on tv screen.. it was live.. all live.. I had a hard time to accept the fact that all of sudden I had my dream came true.. To be frank, I never dreamt I would get a chance to meet him.. never. I did wish though, that how great it would be to meet him. But damn, my wish came to reality.

It's just marvellous.

The game.. well well, hurmm.. previously, I never enjoyed watching Chelsea in any match so it bored me quite a bit except all the moments when Deco had the ball. He was super cool, playing so good, looking so delicious perfect. I was so much in love with the combination between him and Lampard. Anyway, Chelsea players semua macam kena salai! Kulit merah habis.. tak biasa dengan cuaca Malaysia yang panas membahang ni. Hehe.

[photo removed]

after the match ended.




Ooh, Malaysia played well too. Good attempts to shoot a goal but obviously they're no match compared to high-experienced Cech. But Chelsea managed to score 2 goals only. I expected for at least *cough* six *cough*. Boo Chelsea.. haha ok sorry.

And damn you're right, padfoot.. the Mexican wave during the break was super exciting!

Overall, I was truly glad I had a great time with my sister. The main reason I bought the tickets is because of her. I was glad I made her so happy that night eventhough she was frustrated Ballack didn't play. She was hoping he was going to play on the second half but I ensured her that wasn't going to happen cause Ballack came out wearing sandals.

We left the stadium around 11.30, made a few wrong turns before we finally reached UiTM. :P I was going back to Cyberjaya alone so it was kinda freaky but I had my mom calling in every five minutes before I finally reached the highway. I was not so keen driving in Shah Alam, I got lost everytime. That night, I was counting on my instinct. Haha. Giler.. tapi Alhamdulillah selamat sampai rumah lebih kurang pukul 1 pagi.

Thanks to a friend of mine who was concerned enough about me. ^_^

And to you too, padfoot. (",)



p/s: I'll tell about Wajadiri tournament and my trip to JB if I have time.


No comments: