Wednesday, August 27, 2008

To where I belong.



I'm back. Back from Singapore. I have stories to tell but I give an update on that later on when I have more time.

The moment I reached KLIA on last Saturday's night, I already had plans waiting for me. My parents, my sis and my cousin fetched me and then we went straight to Ampang. I had the chance to spend my weekend with my family before going back to Cyber. My boss allowed me to take a leave on Monday but I decided not to since I wanted to apply a leave on 2nd Sept.

Anyway yesterday was my 2-'s birthday. I'd like to thank everyone who wished me, verbally or non-verbally, who gave such lovely gifts and even to those who remembered it was my special day yet didn't have the chance to wish me directly.

I had a great time with my juniors (Sahli, Naema and Cma) and my dearie friend, kak Raina on Monday night (as well as last night). We went for karaoke for four hours until 1.50am and I am truly glad to see each and everyone of them enjoyed themselves. We even won RM100 voucher, thanks to Sahli for being such a lucky boy.

I think this week I won't be able to get a good long sleep since I already have plans throughout the week.

Fasting month is coming soon!! I'm going back to my hometown this weekend to celebrate the first day of the holy month as well as my father's birthday which falls on 31st August. Tak, dia tak mengaku dia anak Merdeka. Dia claimed cakap Merdeka yang ikut dia, bukan dia ikut Merdeka sebab dia lahir dulu. OK, I have no judgement on anything. You win, Abah.

Anyway I would love to share with you some silly pics we took last Monday night but I'm currently at my office (oops) so photos will be inserted later when I get home (hopefully).

Last but not least,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DECO!!!
Mine was yesterday and today is his. Aren't we so meant to be together?

Below is a meme tagged by padfoot. I did my best to answer some of the questions truthfully. :P

1. Do you want to grow old with someone or be single?
-- Ah..lame question. Haha.

2. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
-- Taking shower.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
-- Doing my work as usual. Fixing stupid defects.

4. What was something that happened to you in 1992?
-- I got my first love letter.

5. If you were stranded on an island with the person you hated and without food what would you do?
-- If I were stranded on an island without food, and with someone I hated who happened to be in the same condition as mine, I don't think I would have time to hate that person anymore.

6. When someone catches your eye, do you try to make eye contact or avoid it?
-- I don't deal with eye-contacts. I usually try to avoid it. I just don't want people to misinterpret me.

7. What color is your hairbrush?
-- It's a brown wooden hairbrush.

8. What was the last thing you bought?
-- Some cream and lotion.

9. How do you know when you're in love?
-- I have no idea. Maybe in four years I might be able to answer that. Only God knows.

10. Have you been to China?
-- Nope, never thought of going there until I met my coders who are from Guangzhou. Maybe one day..

11. Where do you keep your money?
-- Under my armpits... What?

12. Have you traveled outside the country?
-- Yeah. Just went back from Singapore.

13.Do you wish you were back together with any of your exes?
-- Permenantly deleted. There's no way of retrieving back the old trashes.

14. Do you like peanut butter and jelly?
-- Yup.. I love peanut butter!

15. What is your motto in love?
-- Aaa.. nape la ko tag aku meme ni, padfoot? I don't have any motto. Don't be such a love sick fool, be rational instead. Ok, that's one. Pfft~

16. The thing you love about relationships?
-- When we realize we complete each other? Thanks to Wall-E. And The Dark Knight. Ok fine, you too, Jerry Mcguire.

17. The thing you love about being single?
-- Less money flies, less hurt. Enough said.

18. Would you give up a dream for someone you love?
-- If it comes to my parents and family, it might be a yes.

19. Do you want to cut your hair?
-- Just cut it last month, and I'm thinking of cutting it again soon. My hair grow pretty fast.

20. Are you over the age of 25?
-- I can still sleep for one whole year, and by the time I wake up, I can still answer this question as no.

21. Do you talk a lot?
-- I believe, yes.

22. Do you watch The O.C.?
-- I did. For the first season. And then I hvn't got time and missed it. Don't feel like watching it anymore.

23. Does your MSN name have an 'x' in it?
-- No, I don't have any MSN name so I don't have any character in it.

24. Anybody you know with a unique name?
-- How about Siti Mas Indah? Fakhrati? Taksiyah? They are all once-my-friends. How about Zuma? Gwen Stefani's newborn baby. Duh.

25. Favorite ice cream?
-- Aiskrim doposen, perisa asam boi. Slurrp~!

26. Could you date someone who has been only your friend for a long time?
-- Gawwwddd.. thanks again, padfoot. It seems hard. It's not impossible though, but it's a bit awkward for me personally.

27. Are you typically a jealous person?
-- Not really. If I feel jealous, I tend to fight it.

28. Is there such thing as a perfect relationship?
-- I don't believe there is.

29. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'I'.
-- Igor Karkaroff.. ok that's Harry Potter's name. Eee.. sape ek. Intan, my cousin.

30. Who's the last person to call you?
-- Sahli, my clown.

31. Last magazine you bought?
-- Football Weekly kot namanye. Lupe dah.

32. Do you chew on your straws?
-- Nope, it's a bad habit.

33. Do you have curly hair?
-- No. But I love to perm my hair.

34. Can you dance like a chicken?
-- Can chicken really dance?

35. Last concert?
-- No idea. I've never been to a concert I think. Except those gigs and battle of the bands. Not into it, though.

36. What is something you say a lot?
-- Shit.

37. Favorite color(s)?
-- Apple green.

38.Believe in karma?
-- Hurmmm.. I have my own way of believing.

39. Do you know what a plectrum is for?
-- I know after I read shinizzle's answer. I don't play guitars.

40. Who was the last person you said I love you to?
-- A friend of mine who wished my birthday.

41. What should you be doing right now?
-- Fixing defects on the programs. Too lazy. No mood to do work cause it's soon going to rain and rain makes me lazy.

42. Do you have a nickname?
-- Besides the ones from my full name, yes. But let me keep it personal. :)

43.Are you a heavy sleeper?
-- I used to be a heavy sleeper. But now, I can't.

44. Do you watch tv?
-- Not really. Except to watch football matches.

45. Is there anyone you like right now?
-- Apart from Deco, no.

46.When was the last time you fell in love?
-- I am not able to answer that.

47.If you were stuck in a situation and could call someone for help,who would it be?
-- Depends, though. Probably my bestfriends.

48. What was your last craving/want?
-- Gulai tempoyak ikan patin. I'm a true Perakian, there you go.

No comments: