Thursday, August 14, 2008

A total chaos.



My convo was held last year. I did miss a few things I wished I did because I spent my whole special weekend with my beloved family, so I missed the celebration with all my good friends. I never thought I would have the same opportunities for this year's convocation. Yea, of course things were a little bit different because I was not the one who was being celebrated but I did have a great time spending the precious moments with my buddies.

One of the things that I missed the most is certainly taking those kinds of silly photos. But I'm willing to share only two of them. :P




[photo removed]


Glad I had the chance to do it this year eventho it doesn't mean anything special to me personally.

[photo removed]


[photo removed]


[photo removed]


Thanks to all my friends especially padfoot and shinizzle for all the priceless moments.

And of course, how would I forget about the incident happened on last Friday evening?

I was working in front of my PC and was busy completing my crucial tasks when suddenly I received a message from shinizzle, "Dude, rumah jiran ko berasap do. Fuck, sekuriti datang." At first I really thought I read it wrongly. I glanced thru it again and that's it, I'm calling Azwa (shinizzle's phone couldn't receive calls and I had no time to type sms).

I was a little panicked because I live in apartment, at level 9 for God's sake. If my neighbour's house got burned down, do you think I would be able to get home and have a good sleep?

Before I put down the phone, Azwa said to me clearly and carefully, "Ayu, yang berasap rumah jiran kau tau, bukan rumah kau."

I know I had the panic attack, but I tried my best to remain calm. I left my pc on, hastily grabbed my handbag from the drawer and said to my officemates, "I have to go home. My neighbour's house could be on fire."

And so, they laughed.

Yes, they did.

"I'm not joking. Do you think I'm-? Can't you see I'm scared right now?"

They giggled. Ok this is what you have to pay when you do stupid jokes all the time.

"I've to go," I finally gave up. No time to make things clear.

"Bye, bye!" they responded cheerfully like they always do when I'm leaving the office.

Crap! By the minute I reached home, I looked up to see if there was any smoke but I saw nothing. Yeah okay, the house is facing the pool, how am I supposed to see? There were two boys at the ground floor in front of the lifts, looking anxiously upstairs, and I stupidly joined them. They exchanged strange looks with me and oh okay, that was stupid.

I hit the lift button and went to level 9. The lift was already crammed with unknown people that came from Lower Ground floor and I hated to hear them talking about something I was afraid of -- the fire.

Level 9 was like somewhere located in the seventh layer of the sky. But still, as the lift reached it, I walked out calmly and saw a few more people were already there. They were securities and staffs. Shinizzle called out my name and I found her, Azwa and padfoot were sitting on the stairs nearby.

The smoke was not there anymore and the kitchen's windows were widely opened. Shinizzle told me she called the firemen and I was like, "You did??" And later, I heard the sirens.

Ok, she did.

Five minutes later, four to five firemen came out from the lift (I don't know why I felt funny to see them coming out from the lift instead of climbing their incredibly long flight of stairs from outside.).

They broke the grill (nobody's home), and went into the kitchen to find that somebody forgot to turn off the stove and the cooking pot had turned all black. Oh well, if nobody noticed, the house would certainly burned down.

Then we went outside to see it for ourselves and I was more stunned by the condition of the house. It was so ridiculously dirty and messy and looked like a total disaster. Just like a place where the kidnappers hide their victims. Eeeuww! I went in for a few seconds and couldn't stand it. My throat was tingling, I felt like throwing up.

Bloody hell, I have no idea how those foreigners could be living in that kind of crappy place! Erghh.. I even feel like vomitting now.

After everything seemed okay, I went back to office and found out the firemen came with two fire engines. Cool, heh?

We spent our night talking about all the funny stuffs happened that day especially the part where shinizzle called the fireman and asked, "Hello, ni bomba ke?"


No comments: