Sunday, October 26, 2008

...and so the lion fell in love with the lamb.



There's a theory I've been making. Let's see if you can see what it is.

But first, let me share with you who my celebrity crushes are.

1. Anderson Luis de Souza aka Deco




Born on August 27, 1977 (mine is on Aug 26th!!!!)in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil, he is my number one favourite football player since 2006 World Cup. I fell in love with the way he played looking so calm during WC06 Best Match between Portugal and Netherlands. Eventhough he earned a red card during the game and the atmosphere was super duper tensed, he still grinned while walking off the pitch. And yes, he is among the best midfielders I have ever known.




2. Brian Littrell



He is also known as B-rok among the Backstreet Boys fans and I have been his loyal fan since 1998. I am still his fan and I am so in love with his golden voice. He was born on February 20, 1975 in Lexington, Kentucky. I like his bright personality and how kind-hearted he really is and it really broke my heart on the day I knew he had a girlfriend named LeighAnne (they are now happily married with two kids). I was like so broken-hearted and it was funny anyway.




3. Steve Carell



I fell in love with this American comedian after watching his last movie, Get Smart. After realizing how hilarious he is, I decided to borrow The Office series from padfoot and I believe I have made the right decision as I'm falling in love with him more than ever. He was born on the same month as mine, August 16, 1962.




4. Mark Ruffalo



Mark Ruffalo is officially my favourite actor after I watched his movie titled 'Just Like Heaven'. At the very first, he reminded me of someone who I used to love but hurm.. I prefer not to think that way anymore, it's just not the right feeling. Ruffalo has the perfect look of my taste on guys and yes, he is not that handsome, I know. The way he talks is what driving me mad. He is now 41 years old, born on November 22, 1967 in Kenosha, Wisconsin.




5. Adrian Pasdar



He is half-American and half-Iranian and he has been well-known by his role in Heroes series as Nathan Petrelli who has the ability to fly. I fell in love with him after watching season 2 and I am still figuring out the reasons. He is married to Natalie Maines of the Dixie Chicks (who I used to loath a few years back) and I really like the way they first met when Natalie became a bridesmaid to her bandmate, Emily and Adrian as a groomsman and how they ended up being a partner as Adrian was late to the wedding reception. He is 43 years old, born on April 30, 1965 in Massachusetts.




6. Ralph Fiennes



He played the role as Voldermort in Harry Potter and when everyone was busy concerntrating on the main roles, I got attracted by his excellent acting as the Dark Lord. At first, I didn't know Voldermort was played by someone who is as famous as him (in case you don't know, he played the main role in Maid in Manhattan beside J.Lo). And I had no idea Voldermort could be that good-looking. He is now 46 years old, born on December 22, 1962 in Suffolk, England. But yeah, he is my favourite because he acts well.




7. Gerard Butler



He's a Spartan. Ok, well that's probably only in the movie, but this Scottish actor can really kill with a single stare. He totally blew me away with his dying words in 300, "My Queen! My wife! My love.." This guy was born on November 13, 1969 in Glasgow, Scotland. I heard he is currently single, but it's like, that tells something...




So can you guess what my theory is?

No?

Any wild guess?


Still no?


*sigh*





I like old men.


*double sigh*



No comments: