Thursday, October 23, 2008

Weee.. I see stars.




What a busy month.

Not because of work.. but because of open houses! Since Raya, I never had my weekends at home. I already went more than ten houses, and always went back home exhausted.

Tapi best la.. dapat rasa macam-macam menu yang lazat sekali. Hehe.

As everyone aware, Malaysia is currently experiencing the raining season. As I expected, I fell sick. I normally fell sick during this season because I'm an asthmatic. To be frank, I haven't experienced a serious asthma attack for like a year or more, I was utterly believed I was cured.

Somehow I was wrong. I was like fighting it (ignoring it to be precise) for two days, so I just took a couple of doses from my inhaler, and at the same time I had flu, a very bad cough and a fever. But on the third day, I gave up and went to the clinic (dapat MC yeyeh) and after a few head-shaking from the doctor (I'm so used to those lectures and negative gestures by the doctors), I had to use nebulizer and had to come back again that night for the second round. Duh~ Never in my entire life, I had to use it twice. And after my second treatment, the doctor happily said, "Tomorrow you've to come again for another round." I was like, "What?" and she made that you-heard-me face expression while saying, "At least for three days."

I jumped off from the bed and muttered, "Ok. Can I get something for flu?" while making a you're-a-doctor-how-come-you're-not-aware-i'm-having-a-flu face expression.

So now I have a new buddy. It's a purple inhaler (now I have two inhalers). I always frown when I look at my medicines but this little cute purplish thingy somehow made me smiled. It looks cute and I feel happy to use it eventhough I have to take like 8 doses per day for at least two weeks.

And yesterday morning, as I thought I was recovering, my nose and mouth were bleeding for a few minutes. Yuck, yuck, yuck! I did not feel any pain though so I decided not to see the doctor. Yet somehow I was curious, and asked for a few of my friends' opinions and they were like, "Oh my God." And lastly, I asked my mom whether I should see the doctor.

It was totally a bad decision.

She called me right after I sent her the sms and asked me to straightly go to the hospital. Haha. She sounded so worried and her voice become croaky and I was like, "Ow-oh."

Sooo, for the sake of my mother, I went to the clinic and found that it was nothing serious. The doctor advised me to see the speciallist though, but nah, thanks.

Next week I'll be going to Singapore again right after Deepavali. The apartment this time is nearer.. yeay! So I can go back during lunch and take a nap! Haha.

My bestfriend, Faizal aka PGup is tying the knot this Saturday. I'm so happy for him that now he's finally settled down and preparing for a whole new chapter of his life. Yes, I know I told you I am sad that you're getting married. I am indeed.. I can't deny the fact that I'll be losing you. :(

But it's okay, though.. this is life, this is how it's supposed to be. People come and go. I am totally fine with it. My prayer is always with you, Fezal. May you get the best in life.

I'm currently spending my time watching all The Office series (oh please, i know how far I'm left behind), and the boss named Michael Scott is played by one of my favourite actors, Steve Carell. Somehow, Michael reminds me a lot of my own team lead. He's like a clumsy clown.

Just now during LA training, he interrupted LA trainer, Cynthia like, a lot. We felt so distracted by him. And sometimes there were people giggling at the back while watching his stupid clumsy behaviour. He was like so bossy and tried to interrupt Cynthia by adding his own explanation, it was just plain rude. And while he was like jumping and walking in front of the board, he tripped on LCD projector plug and everything shut down. I was like burst into laughter like mad, along with other people (but I can assure you I was the loudest, but hell, I don't care). He should know how stupid he looked like.

Anyway, I've to go back to the meeting room. Lunch time's over. Daa.






No comments: