Sunday, May 17, 2009

Going random.



I'm currently at my hometown, enjoying my weekend plus my two days leaves I'm taking for tomorrow and Tuesday.

So here's what I'm gonna do. I'm going to post some photos on random stuff/activities I once wished I would share with you guys yet since time is never my friend, so I didn't get the chance to publish them.

So yeah, my blog is going to be heavy to load. You've been warned.


My last outstation to Singapore
My last visit to Singapore was during Christmas so on the Christmas Day itself, I decided to visit some places alone. Singapore has a good public transport which is MRT, you can travel around Singapore without having to worry on anything. Plus, I've taken a few maps from a tourist centre at Orchard Road. Then my officemate heard my plan so she insisted to come along.

We went to a few places including Little India, Dhobby Ghaut, Harbourfront and Arab Street. I can't really name them all since it's been quite a long time.

Singapore

1. Me at the Arab Street. I didn't buy anything here since I can find most of the stuff being sold at Jalan Masjid India with much lower prices.
2. This is Vivo City, the largest shopping mall in Singapore. I walked half of the building only. It was just too tiring. My favourite mall is Wheelock Place at Orchard Road.


[photo removed]

3. The Xmas trees were everywhere! This is just one of them.
4. There's an exhibition mall for Discovery Channel if I'm not mistaken but it was closed. So yea, I could only take my photos in front of the entrance. Haha.
5. Outside Vivo City. Behind me is the famous Sentosa Island. Uh how I wished I could go there!

There were a few more places I went to, but I don't feel like sharing the photos here. Anyway, I went home feeling satisfied and damn exhausted.



Noodle Station
My favourite place to eat.
[photo removed]


Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa
This was the day I broke my promise not to eat Nasi Lemak at nights.

[photo removed]



Kinokuniya
My favourite book store ever! Uh, I so love this place.
[photo removed]


1. On the way to KLCC.
2. Lunch time. Yummy~
3. I sat here about half an hour just to decide which Pratchett's book should I buy. There were just too many!
4. We dropped by at Central Market to find postcards for my postcrossing activities and just look at how many I purchased. Yea, I went a bit nuts. I even bought a huge poster of Deco. Hahah.
5. The books I bought from Kino. Mind you, they cost me more than RM100. The Graveyard Book is awesome!!

sHa dearie, when's our next visit?


@Work
Just to share, this is my former workplace. The keychains are all given by friends. I moved to a new desk last few months and I'm gonna move again as I've been assigned to a new project. No more outstation to Singapore. Yeay!


@Work

My desk was a bit messy during the time the project was going to go live and one of my colleagues who always had his desk messy came to me to discuss on something. Then at last, he said..

Lim : Hmm..congrats.
Me : Because..?
Lim : You've followed me. (with his mouth pointing to all the papers scattered on my desk)
Me : Ah..thanks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aku br jerk pegi Stesen Mee siang tadik, the tom yam was so ummmm.... scrumptious!

biler nk pegi Kino lagik? Jom jommmm... AKU ON JERK!

@yU said...

oit bape kali mo makan tomyam die? tp mmg takleh resist ponn. sedapp.

hahah.. ok i'll find the right time.. aku tak tahan.. rindu Kino!!!

Anonymous said...

ceh, ingat rindu aku
sedap gak nk bacer :P
muahahahha


haaa aper lagik, wat laa list buku yang target ndak beli XD

@yU said...

haha.. xleh ade list..
nnti campo yg dlm list dengan yg tibe2 rase nak beli.. dah berganda pulak. haha.

p/s: do you really need me to tell you how much i miss you?