Sunday, September 06, 2009

Iftar @ Manhattan Fish Market.


For the third time in a week, I had my fast-breaking at Manhattan Fish Market! It's not that I love Manhattan so much but I let my friends decided yet ironically they ended up making the same decisions.

I’m not picky when it comes to food. Babi aku tak makan la.

Anyway yesterday, I met my loyal buddies, padfoot and shinizzle (double z.. double n.. I can never remember) at Sunway Pyramid as planned. Sehari sebelum tu, aku saja ajak Farina join. My bbs met her on the Net so I think it would be great if I ask her to join us. I can’t believe she agreed! Thank you so much for accepting the invitation, Farina. :)



[photo removed]

me and Farina

[photo removed]

me and padfoot

[photo removed]

me and shinizzle


Farina and shinizzle


Patutnya aku shopping raya sekali, but since my sis couldn’t make it, so I postponed our plan to next week. But I ended up buying my raya shoes. Hahahaha.


I really love the box and the eco-friendly bag



I managed to convince my family to go brown this year (read: it’s my favourite colour). My mom even bought my dad a pair of brown baju Melayu for his birthday.

Anyway, padfoot and shinizzle gave me birthday pressies while waiting to break fast. Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

[photo removed]

Me with my gifts.



Padfoot always gave me cute birthday gifts which I adore so much. This time she gave me a pink blanket. Awww.. I never saw a cow this cute. Whereas shinizzle gave me the last series of Twilight, Breaking Dawn!! It’s the only series I haven’t bought so now I’ve a complete set of Twilight series. Yeayy!! (my reading still stuck at ‘New Moon’. Hahah)


The gifts.


And I’m so much in love with the red box. Terus aku ganti kotak untuk poskad-poskad aku. I’ve lots of postcards now. Thanks to postcrossing and my friends who bought me postcards when they travelled.


some of the postcards


Okay lah tiba-tiba tak tau nak merepek ape dah.. Till then!


p/s: I'm currently in love with Segoe Print font, so I'm gonna use this font for my entries onwards till I get bored.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh tidak, muker aku tembam siyal

hahahah



oh bb thanks for the great fun time <3

@yU said...

here's the tip:

as long as you take your picture with me, no one looks fat.

anyway thanks to you too!!