Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm not like a car that you can fix up.

So, I've watched New Moon.

I know it's been frustrating to many viewers so I'm not here to judge anything bad on the film.

Just like Harry Potter movies, New Moon fails to attract viewers who don't read the book, they claimed it was dull and lame and boring. And it fails to entertain all the Twilight Saga readers.

But I think it's normal. One can never satisfy everything.

I noticed that all of my friends who complained on the movie are guys. I'm not judging on anyone or anything but it's not a surprise to me when they are complaining. Yet, I feel a little upset cause they cannot accept the fact that it's not really their kind of movies yet they're blaming the movie for not meeting up to their expectation.

Again, just like Harry Potter.

Lie to me not, but really how many of the guys really read this type of romance + fantasy fiction stories?

Frankly speaking, New Moon movie satisfies me. I read the book, I accept the flaws and some points they missed out but hey, I'm fine with it. I don't criticize because I think they didn't miss most of the important plots.

Before you go out to watch the movie, you must first put aside all your expectations on the movie for it to serve you with brilliant heart-pounding scenes or ear-splitting sound effects because they don't have one.

This is not an action movie, you guys. This is not 2012. What do you expect to be frank (with the fact that you don't read the book)?

And when girls say they like the movie, do you know what my guy friends would say?

Ah.. no matter how bad the movie is, as long as there's Robert Pattinson in, the movie is always a blast.

That's just SO wrong.

Robert never turns me on.

Or perhaps the real excuse for New Moon haters is because there's no hot chick for them to drool on?

Pathetic.






No comments: