Sunday, March 14, 2010

No turning back.

Alice in Wonderland did not reach my expectation. I was quite frustrated with the storyline. Macam cincai. I think Tim Burton made a mistake when he focused more on the graphics rather than the plots.

Very disappointing indeed.

I'm not going to comment any more further. The cast who played Alice failed to portray her character brilliantly (I don't even bother to google her name). But Johnny Depp is always fantastic in his own way.

I would rate 3 stars for the movie, solely on the effort they put on the props and graphics. But somehow I found it funny though.. The props were so amazing yet Alice's dresses were so dreadful, except one. The one Queen Big Head (sorry, can't recall the actual name and again, too lazy to google) gave to her.

Next.

Last night I went to watch Green Zone. I was (read again: was) Matt Damon's fan and war movies are not my kind of things. I dozed off  for a few minutes when it just started but then Shidi noticed and elbowed me. Not that I'm saying the movie really sucks, but we watched the movie at 12.30am, what did you expect?

The thing is, I didn't know these soldier terms they were using like WMD... err.. ok that's the only term I could recall.. hahaha. Oh another one, C-BIST. I only know sniper... and..

Anyway, luckily he was involved with this army thing.. Wataniah or whatever it is. So he explained and I started to catch up and did not feel bored anymore. I struggled a bit to stay awake and almost dozed off again for like ten times.

The movie was not that bad, trust me. Again, it's about conspiracy and politics.

But the camera shots.. God, they were pretty annoying. The shots hurt the eyes and made us dizzy. It was too chaos.

Also, 3 stars for this movie.

Today I went to KLCC with my bestie cause I needed to purchase some Parker pens for my Master upcoming event. We went to Kino and the only thing I bought for myself was World Cup 2010 match schedule. Hua hua. No jokes, but I must have the table everytime the WC comes. It's, vital.

Anyway, this week I only have 3 days to work which is pretty cool. Heheh.

14 comments:

Sang Hidup di Dunia said...

highlight for the entry - tengok wayang dengan Shide sambil disiku2 manja. auuuuwww


sekian.


wahahahaha :P :P :P

Shad said...

queen Big Head is Helena Bonham Carter, Tim Burton's wife.

Alice did reach my expectations also, agree with you, cincai storyline.

Are you taking leave until the event?

@yU said...

shamam;
heylooo.. tiada adegan menyiku yg boleh dikategorikan sbg manje okieh. =p

shad;
aaa.. i know her real name. hehe.. sbb dia berlakon dlm harry potter jadi bellatrix lestrange. she's a very good actress.

yg aku tak igt.. nama watak die pegang tu.. so blasah je Queen Kepala Besar. hahahaha.

Anonymous said...

i without a doubt enjoy all your posting type, very exciting.
don't quit as well as keep writing seeing that it simply just truly worth to read it,
excited to look over alot more of your current content, thanks!

fa :) said...

kak ayu.. i always enjoy reading ur blog. ur impression sume.. heee hee~!

@yU said...

uiks ye ke, fa?

din expect that from you. :)

thanks sbb sudi bace walopun jarang update. kekeke~

fa :) said...

kak ayu tau tak fa yg mana ni?hehe~!

@yU said...

fa munge chenta la mane lagi. tul taks? hehehehehe!

fa :) said...

haha..bukan la kak ayu.. fa..farah la..farah nur izzah..:P:P

@yU said...

aiks!
bile pulak pendekkan nama cam farah nadia lak ni? :P

fa :) said...

hahah...dah 2 tahun dah :P:P

@yU said...

oooo tak prasan la dear.. so sorry.

bile free? jom karoke kat ioi mall. :)

fa :) said...

esok free.. :) tapi tak sure la kak ayu..kak ayu tak tukar num phone kan?

@yU said...

oh k no worries.
no fon akak masih sama..
if akak tuka, i would inform u. :)