Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Sit!


Here comes the moment where I love updating my blog. It will soon fade away. Trust me..

So allow me to update as much as I want while I am still having the mood.

Today my coder from China made a really unexpected silly joke I couldn't stop myself from bursting out laughing in front of my monitor.

WZ : Buzz Buzz..
Me : bizz bizz
WZ : Hehe.. need your help on a sit deployment.
WZ : it is SIT ya.
Me : what is SIT?? i only know UAT..  (I was just teasing him)
Me : la la laa~~~
WZ : SIT ... meaning sit .. little dog, please sit...
WZ : if foward it because i miss a porgram
WZ : miss out*
WZ : please noted it ya :)
Me : hahaaha thats very funny.
Me : ok i will deploy
WZ : ok. Sugar, sit.
Me : hahaha you evil

*Note : SIT actually stands for System Integration Testing.
** Note : He likes to call me Sugar.


p/s: I seriously cannot wait for my next piano lesson!

No comments: