Monday, March 01, 2010

Kiss me and tell.

This photo is so beautiful and cute at the same time I had to share it.

Photo was taken from http://www.divinecaroline.com. The photographer is Ronald Soliman / Delaware from the United States.

Sorry for the long silence. To friends who are still reading my blog, I thank you so much. One of the reasons I am still updating my blog is because of you.

I have to say Twitter, Tumblr and Facebook are the main reasons why blogger seems to be shrinking. I find that my friends who used to blog have barely updated their blogs.

Well, my reason is always the same. Time constraint. Well, I don't have to tell. You already know.

Just a brief update on myself though.. I am planning to move to Shah Alam. But only if I can get a good job there. The problem is, suddenly I received a news about my rented house in Seri Kembangan, the owner wanted it back so we have to clear out the house by April.

I must say I am a bit pissed off and upset with the news because I did not want to move to another house nearby and then on a later period within like 2-3 months I have to move again, to Shah Alam. House shifting is so exhausting!

Thanks for screwing up my plan, owner!

It's past midnight now. I gotta hit the sack. It's Monday! 

Nightey nite!

p/s: By the way, do you know Earth Hour is coming soon? This 27th March. Be sure to participate!

No comments: