Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Girlie me makes me geli.




I just purchased a handbag via E-bay! :P

Okay I am actually an online buyer but I’m not consistently active. Regular items that I always or used to buy are books, clothes, contact lenses.. I even bought my notebook online (Dell). I did buy a network switch via E-bay. Oh, jerseys as well.. and ermmm… scarfs.. what else.. Mmm mostly are clothes.

So this is my first attempt buying a handbag. Here it is.. (tunjuk sikit-sikit je lah ek.. malu. Hahah. Tah pape kan?)





Okay kali ni nak cakap pasal kasut pulak boleh tak?

Ah.. suka saya lah~!  (like someone loves to say. Haha)

I think being a simple person makes me being choosy as well sebab aku rasa designers ni suka design tah pape.. serabut semacam. Macam handbag jugak. I browsed through E-bay for shoes but I don’t think buying shoes via the Net is a wise move because you should really try them on first. The size could be different, and you need to feel whether your feet are comfortable with the structure and material or not.

As for shoes, saya juga tidak suka rambu-ramba, juntai sana-sini. But I do like colourful shoes but the matching must be right. Like these..





 I love pointed shoes, and I love heels. If heels, kena runcing lah heel dia tu. If tebal aku rasa macam hilang sentuhan feminin. Contoh macam ni.. cantik, tapi heels dia tebal.



And I am always attracted to brown heels!
I found these shoes at E-Bay and I really feel like purchasing them yet as I mentioned earlier, it’s quite risky to buy shoes online. So yeah… Maybe I’ll ignore them.. sob sob..




Yah okay enough about shoes. I feel so girlish talking about these things. I never talked about these girl stuff in my blog till my previous entry, did you notice that?


Images googled & taken from Ebay. TQ.

1 comment:

Azma Azmi said...

love love the pointy shoes!!!