Monday, August 09, 2010

That tiny little thing.



There is one doctor who is working as a lecturer here at my company I'm working with. He recently joined us and I went to the same induction course with him. He is someone who is very enthusiastic (no kidding) and likes to motivate so much. He sometimes even interrupted the coordinators during their sessions because he had so many things and ideas he'd like to express.

Ever since the induction course, I have received several e-mails from him as he loves to respond to the emails he received and sometimes simply share things and acknowledge things that people gave to him. Why am I in the loop? you might ask. It's because he included every email he could find and he has everyone's email who joined the induction including me.

To my surprise, he shares the same birthday month as mine. How do I know? Because early this month, I received a birthday greeting card from my company and this morning, I received an email from him thanking the CEO and Head of Human Capital for the card. (Now you must be wondering still why does he have to put me in the loop, right?)

His e-mail shows his sincerity to acknowledge the effort and very glad to receive the birthday card. But somehow at the end of the email, I found his other intention. Good, I believe but funny till I laughed in front of my notebook.



Dear Prof., Dr.  and Capt ,

Thank you very much for sending the “Happy Birthday” card during first week of the month of Birthday.

It was written  “May your special day be filled with joy, many blessings and some wonderful suprises.”

This is just to let you know that  “suprises” was spelled without r (surprises).

With warmest regards,

Have a pleasant day !!!

Yours sincerely,

Assoc. Prof. Dr. X
Lecturer in surgery







No comments: