Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday.

He requested me to post a survey since I haven't answered for quite some time. Tak tau mana nak cilok survey, luckily miss lecturer ada post one survey in her blog, so darl.. I cilok ye!


Do you sing in the shower?
Sometimes. Bantai semua genre, ikut mood. Rock, asli, balada, sebut je.


What song?
Most are old songs.


Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, I don't. That's more like a crush.


What was the name of your first pet?
Tak boleh jawab la soalan ni cause some of my internet accounts are using this question for recovery question. But let me tell you something.. first pet saya adalah kura-kura.


What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa. Damn good local movie and I am proud of it. Good job to everyone involved.


Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Both tak. Tak suka bangun pagi, dan tak larat nak stay up lewat malam.


If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go?
Portugal.


Do you always wear a seatbelt?
Yes especially when I'm driving.


What is your ringtone?
I'm an old skool person. I hate using songs as my ringtones. I always use classic tone and anything sound alike.


What curse word do you use the most?
Damn!


Flip flops or sneakers?
Sneakers. Flip flops are slippery. I hate them.


What color is your room?
Light blue.


How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
At least 6 hours.


Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Kinda. But I'm not that kind of person who likes to correct other people. Diam je.


Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?
On my side. Static. Pastu kebas.


What is your favorite TV show?
Banyak la. Grey's Anatomy, So You Think You Can Dance, etc (malas nak taip)


What is the weather like?
Panassssss.. Lepas tu, tiba-tiba hujan.


Are you shy around the opposite sex?
Not really.


How often do you remember your dreams?
I can't remember most of my dreams except those rare yet meaningful ones.


Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
That's what people do. I don't give a damn.



6 comments:

farahayuni said...

he must must must would want only you. only you and you babe.

@yU said...

uuu farah.. konfiden level yang membanggakan!!

you believe so? :) insyaAllah mudah-mudahan begituuu.. AMIN AMIN AMIN.

tq darlll.

Mr b said...

I want you. No matter what.

@yU said...

:)

farahayuni said...

because, that is the kind of guy who you would want to get married to! :)

@yU said...

insyaAllah..

sama2 doa for both of us. hehe. :)

*hugssss*