Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Out of the darkness, comes the Knight.


My team lead is back.

One bad news.

He cut his hair and looks a lot like Elmo.

One bad good news.

Now that he's back, I'm supposed to replace him as a frontliner in Singapore.

One terribly bad news.

He asked about my workload yesterday and responded, "Woah.. lots of work to do."

One possibly good news.

Now he's back to his dusty desk next to mine, I'm feeling tensed.

One horrible news.

But still I always think Elmo is crunching his banana instead of him biting his biscuits.

One disgusting but pleasantly fun news.


Why so serious?


I've watched The Dark Knight twice and found it absolutely worth the penny. Ok yeah, I did fall asleep half way through the movie during my second time watching it. Because I had only three hours sleep at the night before and spent the whole day hanging out with friends, karaoke-ing from 10am, watching TDK at 2pm, and then got back home and straight away went into the kitchen to cook some spaghetti for my friends as promised, sent it to them at hostel and Seri Kembangan (D, thanks for the durian). Then, I had to rush back to fetch my darlings and went out to watch TDK for the second time.

So that gives one good explanation why I fell asleep, doesn't it?

I really wished I could stay up.. I had tried hard enough I believe. Haha. I never fell asleep in a cinema before. I was just too exhausted, I dozed off until the movie ended.

Anyway about the movie, bes gile ok. Tolong la pegi tengok.

Fave quotes in TDK:

Joker


  • The only sensible way to live your life is without rules. And tonight, you're gonna break your one rule.


  • You must be Harvey's squeeze. And you are beautiful. You look nervous. Is it my scars? You wanna' know how I got them?


  • I mean, what happened? Did your balls drop off?


  • [pulls out a Joker playing card] Here's my card.


  • You see I'm a guy of simple taste. I enjoy dynamite, and gunpowder, and GASOLINE! And do you know what they all have in common? They are all cheap.


  • Let's put a smile on that face!


  • I'm a man of my word.


  • This city deserves a better class of criminal and I'm gonna give it to them.


  • In their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way...I knew your friends better than you ever did.


  • Wanna know how I got these scars?


  • "Why so SERIOUS?"


  • This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object.


  • I just want my phone call.


  • I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve.


  • [To Batman] You complete me.


  • I don't want to kill you. What would I do without you?


  • I'm an agent of chaos.


  • [fake laughter done in a deadpan voice] Ha ha ha ha, hahaha, ha, ha, ha, oh, a-hee-hee, ha ha, oh, hee hee, hee ha, ahaha. I thought my jokes were bad.


  • If you're good at something, never do it for free.


  • I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.


Lucius Fox: "Let me see if I get this straight: you are accusing one of the most wealthy and powerful men in the world, of being a rogue vigilante who runs around at night beating mobsters to bloody pulps with his bare hands...and your intention...is to try to *blackmail* this person? Good luck."

Harvey Dent: You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Fake Batman: You're just like us! What makes you so different?!
Batman: I'm not wearing hockey pads!


Credit to Reel Movie News

No comments: