Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm here, not because of you. I'm here because I can't be there without you.


tagged by padfoot

1. Take a picture of your bag.
2. Now dump everything out and neatly adjust them, and take a picture (no matter how embarrassing)
3. Talk about the items inside. Detail.
4. Tag 6 people. (don’t tag the person that was already tagged)


Thank God I just changed to a new handbag a few weeks ago so it has no mess and trash. ^_^








1. Note book
I need a small book where I can scribble anything important. I wanted to put in my organizer but it's just too big.

2. Bus tickets
Still had them when I took this pic but trashed them away after that. I just got back from Ipoh by the time this pic was taken.

3. Purse
Just bought it last month. So can still be considered as brand new but I already started feeling bored with it. :P

4. A few cash
I used to keep a small amount of money in my handbag, just in case I dropped my purse somewhere. I'm a careless person. I have a few experiences leaving my purse behind. Last happened was last month in Melaka, where I carelessly left my purse after buying a pair of slippers and luckily a Chinese guy picked it up and asked my friend whether it belonged to her.. and turned out that friend of mine remembered how my purse looks like. All my friends were like, "My God.. Ayuuu..?" and I was like, "Ok well, new to you. Not to me."

5. Eye drops
My eyes can be terribly dry especially since I wear lenses 13 hours a day. When I take the lenses out, they are totally dry. Believe it, can you? And I need it badly when my eyes become tired and heavy.

6. Vaseline hand lotion
Just like my eyes, my hands can become very dry too. I don't know when this started to happen cause I remember I used to have sweaty hands years ago.

7. Body Shop Blusher and its brush
I love blusher. Simply said.

8. Business cards
Just in case I meet Donald Trump on my way to anywhere so that I could drop him my card. Well, think ahead, think future, think money. Heck~

9. Inhaler
Busted~! Ok well this thing.. it's cursed. I'm not being superstitious. I'm an asthmatic (now you know). I need to bring it wherever I go cause I usually get attacked by asthma when I don't have it!

10. Spare brooches
Just in case I break my brooch I'm wearing, y'know.

11. ZA Compact powder
Ah, I'm a girl. What do you expect? :P

12. Lipstick and lip gloss
I combine these two when I use them cause the lipstick is too red and the lip gloss is too pink. My perfect lip gloss is lost.

13. Eno
My stomach can easily get bloated. I need this to make me feel better. Bloated stomach due to indigestion is damn painful.

14. Maybelline eye shadows.
Just in case I need some touch up. :P

15. Pens
I have a note book, so without pen, what do I use to write? :P I need two for unknown reasons.

16. Earphones
Bring this everytime I go to work. I listen to radio when I'm in office because I want to be 'outside' of the office while doing my work. I hate to be realizing I'm actually working. I owe JJ & Rudy big time.

17. Scicssors. Sics Sicss Sick. Scissors.
Just in case I need to stab someone. No kidding. Ok, no, kidding. I'm not good at tearing snacks wrappers or whatever. Scissors can be really helpful cause when you need scissors, you just fucking need them.

18. A packet of tissue
I don't use tissue that much. This packet has been inside my handbag ever since I bought it. It's people who's around me used to ask for some cause when you need tissue, you just fucking need it.

19. Nail clipper
I hate long nails.. I don't tolerate with long nails, na-ah. They drive me crazy! I feel like I have shit all around my fingers. So, I need to have clipper wherever I go.. cause when I need it, I just-- ok stop it.

20. Sweet
OK. I bought this like months ago but I don't really like it.. and I don't have the heart to throw it away. I wanted to give it away but thinking I don't like it, I don't have the heart to give it away too. Bloody hell. What a piece of crap am I talking?


Ok there you go. Do include my handphone (I'm terrible at remembering the series..I'll check that later on..Ok it's K850i Sony Ericsson) since it's not in the pic cause I used it to take the photo. Too lazy to use my digi cam cause it runs out of battery, and its charger isn't working bla bla.. There's one more thing I don't feel like revealing. Not because it's too personal.. it's that thing women wear approximately seven days a month sooo... ok, that's revealed enough.

Ciao~


p/s: I just realized I left out my keys in the photo. Sorry about that. :P

No comments: