Tuesday, November 04, 2008

How do I love thee; Let me count the ways..

[photo removed]


Recently before I went to Singapore, I ordered three self-designed mousepads from my good friend, Bern. It costs me RM22 each as it's imported from oversea. I believe they're from Hong Kong as what appears on the plastic envelope.

I had been dreaming to have my own stuff with my own design so when Bern introduced me such a great offer, I couldn't resist it and ordered 3 units straight away. Haha.. tamak betul.

One is for me (the black one with Deco at the center), the white one is ordered by my sister and the brown one with my family pictures is for my father.

Muchos gracias, Bern!


By the way, congrats to my ex-housemate, Yana for her new born baby boy!! I received a msg from her (but I think her husband sent it) this morning telling their friends she has just delivered her baby. I am so happy for them!! Can't wait to visit them one day.

No comments: