Thursday, June 10, 2010

Full house.



Last Saturday I went to Sunway Pyramid to see my besties, Sha and Fieza and we decided to have our lunch at Full House. A nice place with cute Korean decoration.

We really had fun that day. We even went for a karaoke session for the first time together! Ah well.. bad timing for me. I couldn't sing cause I was having a really bad flu and cough. But nevermind that. I still had so much fun.

There are stories I want to share.. but erm..........

Anyway..

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, FIEZA. Love you, buddy. Hope to see you girls again this weekend!

Okie..

Enjoy the photos.

The menu.


 
Fieza busy with her dslr.


Mushroom soup. Loved it.


[photo removed]

Me having a good time.

[photo removed]

Struggling to finish the desserts! We were already full.


Triplets.

[photo removed]

Love this spot.

Me being silly is part of my gift.

[photo removed]

There.. My cheeks need glasses too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

comey dorh ko punye spec tue..hehehe,biler la dpt jumpa ko nie...

@yU said...

haha.. spek yg comel ke aku yg comel? :P

aku beli beb satu.. but not that big. hahaha. gile. pakai kat umah je lah kot. tengok tv.

aish... entah lah bila dapat jumpe~ kalau rasa dekat dengan aku, roger me. :)