Saturday, June 05, 2010

Some truths to be told.

It's been a while since my last meme.. This one was tagged by a friend on March 23rd, 2009. More than a year ago. But hey, don't judge. :P

What is on your bed right now?
: 3 pillows, 1 bolster, 1 cushion, 1 blanket, my Iphone and a thermometer (I need it cause I always get sudden fever).

What's your favorite word or phrase?
: "Serius?" "Ye ke?"

Name 3 people who made you smile today?
: It's early in the morning. I haven't met anyone yet. Oh well, Brian Littrell when I read his tweets.

What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
: Struggling myself to continue sleeping.. but I decided to wake up half an hour later.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
: In the bathroom doing... do you really want to know?

What is your favorite holiday?
: Hari Rayaaaa laaa~~!!

What is the last thing you said aloud?
: "Thank you. Bye." I said to Shidi after he dropped me home last night.

What is the best ice cream flavor?
: I don't really eat ice cream.. Let me think.. err.. choc chip ice cream.

What was the last thing you had to drink?
: 100 Plus.

What are you wearing right now?
: Ah..this one has to skip. Too personal.

What was the last thing you ate?
: Nasi hujan panas at Mimi's wedding reception. Finally I had my dinner after days.

Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
: No. Not planning to. I'm moving soon so I don't need to add up my things.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
: Besides Tanah Suci, Madeira Island.

Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on facebook?
: My sister, asking her to sleep cause it's already half past 3.

Ever go camping?
: Yes. Hate it. I believe nature should be left untouched.. (Lame excuse, eh? Haha.)

Do you have a tan?
: I'm a Malay girl. I don't need one.

Have you ever lost anything down a toilet?
: Yea, but I don't remember what it was.

Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
: I do when I chat.

What did your last text message say?
: (Fuhh..thank God I just sent a new one. Otherwise sharing the previous one wouldn't be a wise idea. :P)

"Girls..aku lambat sket. Kene g workshop to chk on my tyre. Ade problem. Maybe kul 10.30 br g umh sha. Anything ill update."


Are you someone's best friend?
: I believe yes.

What are you doing tomorrow?
: Two wedding receptions to attend. Maybe after that heading for a karaoke session, movie or whatever those friends have in mind. They always have too many plans. :P

Where is your mom right now?
: In Ipoh, probably doing something in the kitchen. If I was there, she would be probably come into my bedroom, hugging me while I'm sleeping. Pampering-the-big-baby time, y'know. :P


What color is your watch?
: Silver & gold. I've been using this watch for 3-4 years. The only thing I can keep that long is always my watch (besides my car of course).


Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
: Both but I don't favour fast food. So not healthy.

Do you have any friends on Facebook that you actually hate?
: Hmmmm... I don't have anyone that I actually hate..

Last person you talked to on the phone?
: My mom who always checks on her stubborn clumsy daughter.

Any plans today?
: Yeah.. celebrating my bestie's bday and then maybe go for karaoke or bowling or movie. Up to them to decide.

Are you happy?
: Half of me, yes.

Where are you right now?
: In my bedroom, killing some time cause I woke up too early.

Last song listened to?
: Amy Mastura's old song in Shidi's car last night. I think the title is "Kembalilah". It was my favourite! Oh I still love her till now.

Last movie you saw?
: Prince of Persia. Jake is so hot. Those lips.. Ergh~

Are you allergic to anything?
: Ahhhh.. didn't expect this question at all. I have lots. Let me just name a few.. house dust mites, crab, tramadol, ponstan, voltaren, paracetamol..and the list goes on. And liars too. Haha.

Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
: Flat shoes I bought from Treat.

Are you jealous of anyone?
: Undeniably yes. Jealousy can be a real bitch but I can ignore it.

Are you married?
: Nope.

Is anyone jealous of you?
: Nah.. I believe no one is.

Do any of your friends have children?
: Too many. I can't name them all. Too impossible.

What do you usually do during the day?
: Sitting in front of a pc especially during working days. :P

Do you hate anyone right now?
: Alhamdulillah, no. It's not healthy to have this kind of feeling.

Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
: Yeah, I do.

How many kids do you want when you're older?
: I don't really mind to be frank. But maybe 3-5 but looks like it's kind of late. :(

How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
: (Ah good arrangement of questions) 26.

How did u get one of your scars?
: Fell down from a bicycle after being hit by a motorcycle and was dragged on the road for a foot or two. I was a little kid at that time. Probably 8-9 years old. Too bad the scar stays.


Gotta go!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what are you wearing right now?
ahahahahaha...saya tau...jeng jeng jeng,
wendu n sayang ko giler2 yu....bonegekkan aku, setiap kali plan pasti xjadik...bengang+bongok == bengok!

@yU said...

hehe..
ko tau la aku kalau sorang-sorang camne. =p

hahaha takpe la. ape nk buat.. takde rezki.

next time k bebeh!!